They're back

When I enter the history class, I only see one seat left at the front. rolling my eyes, I stalk to that seat. My eyes zoom in on the guy next to my seat. And hot damn, he's cute. Brown hair, dark hazel eyes, muscles galore and tattoos, the whole package. Oh god, its the guy from earlier. Why universe? I swear if he brings it up.

Just by luck, he looks up and we lock eyes. He smirks and I break eye contact. Great, just great. Sitting next to him, I create as much space as possible. "I enjoyed that show you put on this morning, princess." Freezing at the proximity, I feel his breath on my ear. Looking into his hazel eyes, I hold contact this time. "I've got more where that came from." Smirking as well, he looks down. Smiling slightly, he says "I'm sure you do." His eyes look at something behind him, I look only to see a hunk of a man. He winks at me, I roll my eyes and look to the front for the rest of the lesson.

-End of the day-

Walking out the dreadful place called school, I stroll to my car. My impala, my baby. When I go to open the door, I see something under my window wipers. Picking it up, I notice it's an envelope. With a familiar symbol on it, a snake. Shit. The cobras. I thought they were dead. But with this on my car, they are sending a message.

They're back and are back for war.