Not What I Expected

Turns out, I got here early at least that's what I thought. In reality, I'm ten minutes late. Good job Rylan, good job. Stepping out my 1967 black Impala, I scan the place. There is one other person as far as I can tell. But damn, he is one fine specimen.

I see him staring, so me being me I play with him. Looking up and down I can tell he comes from a good family. Then I'm tapped on the shoulder, breaking out of my trance I see a dude who assuming is the headmaster.

"Hi, I assume you are Rylan Adams?" He proposes. I give him an eye-catching smile. I nod, looking to see if that guy is still here, he's not much to my disappointment. "Right, so here is your timetable. I will escort you to your first lesson, then you're on your own for the rest of the day. " I nod along to what he's saying, agreeing.

I follow him into the building I thought I would never see again. The halls are empty, as I would've thought they would be at this time. "So I understand, you were formerly a student here two years ago. If I'm correct. Do I need to know anything, as to why you left?" I shake my head. "No its fine, just some family issues." That was half a lie. But, eh he doesn't need to know.

"Ok. This is your first class, literature. Have a good day miss Adams." I smile at him and prepare myself to walk in. Opening the door, the class is quiet, dead quiet. "Hi, you must be Rylan Adams. Welcome to literature. Why don't you introduce yourself?" Walking up to the front of the class, I see the guy from earlier. To mess with his head, I wink at him.

Facing the entire class, I can see most girls are giving glares. "I'm Rylan Adams, yes I was here a couple of years ago, yes I did leave, and no I'm that puny pushover girl anymore. I came back for a fresh start, so start anything, you won't get far." I finish my speech with a smile.

"alright miss Adams, why don't you go take a seat and we can get on with the class." walking down the aisle, I see peoples legs sticking out to trip me up. walking up to a guy, I stamp on his leg. I smile at him innocently. walking to the back, no one bothers me for the rest of the lesson.

I know Rylan's dad's surname is Santos but she's using her mums, Adams, to not bring suspicion to her.

Due to these unfortunate times, I will be uploading more. But please wash your hands, stay inside and stay safe.