An Ally

Blake's POV (Surprise)

Sitting in my office, my phone rings. "Blake Turner. How can I help?" I hear shuffling come from the end of the line. "Ah, Blake. I need a favour. Turns out The Cobras are back." Sitting up, I clench my fist. " I thought they were dead?" I hear him sigh and some more shuffling. "Yes, so did everyone but just today my daughter got a letter full of pictures of her." I can hear the frustration and worry in his voice.

"And your sure it's them? 100% sure?" I'm pretty sure I know why he called not just to tell me about The Cobras. "Yes. And that is why I'm calling you. We need to ally. The Cobras have had decades of issues, with The Santos and The Turners." Mentally agreeing with him, I interrupt his rambling. "Troy. Yes, I agree with being each other's ally."

"Thank you so much, Blake. You know when it comes to family you do anything to protect them." Nodding, knowing he can't see me, I agree with him. "If you would like you and your family can stay at mine until everything dies down?" I hear Troy sigh. "Yeah sure if it's not an issue." Staying on the phone we form a plan. I won't be going to school, neither will his daughter, so I can help them move in without any issues. "Ok, that's the plan. See you tomorrow Blake."

"Tomorrow." I hang up the phone. Tomorrow's a new day.