The powers that be

Diaclaimer: I don't own anything. Everything is owned by Cassandra Clare and Freeform.

Magnus POW: 

I can't believe how cute Alexander the shadowhunter is! I mean, he chose to stay because of me! I'm starting to fall in love with him already! I haven't even talked to him yet! 

"You like him don't you" Catarina whispers. "  Yes" I whispers back.

" I think he is a keeper" Ragnor tells us. 

I'M SHOCK! Ragnor never likes the persons I fall in love with! And now he tells me he thinks he is a keeper! 

" I agrees" adds Catarina. "It looks like he really truely loves you" 

"Yaer" I agree. "But we need to see more of the future  to know" 

[Lorenzo Rey house]

Magnus and Alec is shown walking into the warlock party. 

Magnus: " Well here we are." while Alec looks around

Alec:"You're sure bringing me here was a good idea? "

Magnus: " It's better than coming by myself" 

"Magnus!" Catarina yells. I try to look as innocent as possible. 

Magnus: "I'm joking. They'll Love you" 

" Liar! You meant it!" Ragnor yells. Curse you Ragnor!

Magnus takes Alec's hand, and Alec sent him a smile in return. 

OMG! that smile! I haven't seen anything more beautiful! Okay I have! Its more beautiful in real life, I turn my head so I look at him. He sees me and smile!! Definitely better in real life! 

They walk further into the room. Magnus greets some of the warlocks. 

Magnus: "Oh, just because you're the only shadowhunters at a party full of warlocks, doesn't mean you can't have fun" 

Alec: "Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say. You've known these people for centuries." 

Magnus: " You think that's a good thing?" 

"The truest words, you have ever spoken!" Ragnor nods. 

Magnus:"Trust me. I don't wanna be here any longer than I have to." 

"Magnus Bane, would not wanna be at a party?" some shadowhunter says confused. Like they know me! 

Magnus: "But it's the tradition for the outgoing High warlock to pass the baton on to his replacement" 

I forgot! I'm not the High warlock in the future, Curse Lorenzo! I fell Catarina takes my hand for support, I don't know what i would have done without her!

Shows Lorenzo

Alec: "Is that him?" 

Magnus: "The one and only: Lorenzo Rey...The new High warlock of Brooklyn"

Lorenzo: "Magnus. Magnus Bane."

God I don't like him! 

Magnus turns aroundt and tries to avoid Lorenzo, but Alec takes him by the chest, and walk with him over to Lorenzo. 

"Ahaha! Did I tell you that I like him Magnus" Ragnor laugh. Of course he Laugh, I have to talk to Lorenzo  now! 

Lorenzo: "You made it...and you brought a friend"