The Break

Maryse and Robort:

Maryse walks angry around in a little room with her arms crossed. See stands and looks over her shoulders just as Robort walks in.

"What...aren't you supposed to look at our firstborn son making out with a downworlder!" yells Maryse at him.

"we are holding a break, everybody needed it after what we just saw" answered Robort calmly.

"AND YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ALEC ABOUT THIS!! HE JUST TARNISH THE LIGHTWOOD NAME IN FRONT OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE FORM THE CLAVE! AND WHAT ABOUT OUR PLAN IN GETTING HIM MARRIED!" yells Maryse.

"OF COURSE IT MAKES ME ANGRY TOO! BUT I DON'T SEE ANY POINT IN YELLING AT HIM WHILE EVERYBODY IS LISTENING!" yells Robort back.

"WHEN EXACTLY DO YOU WANT ME TO YELL AT HIM THEN?!" yells Maryse louder.

"WELL YOU ARE CERTAINLY GOING TO YELL AT HIM ON THE TV...SO WHY DON'T YOU DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND LET THE TV YOU DO ALL THE YELLING?!" yell Robort.

"Fine....I will let the Tv me yell at him and tell him what I think about this relationship" conclude Maryse and walks out of the room.

Alec, Izzy and Jace:

"So um...you really don't have a problem with me and you know...Magnus" asked Alec nervous.

"Are you kidding! of course not Alec, I'm so proud of you!"  Smiles Izzy and hugs Alec as hard as she can.

"Yaer man, it's a long time since I have seen you this happy! and if Magnus is the reason I'm all for it!" smiles Jace and hugs Alec too.

"Thanks, I'm just nervous of mom and dad!" admit Alec. "But if the me in the future can handle it and look that happy so can I" concludes Alec and looks around.

"What are you looking at?" asked Izzy giggling.

"Nothing" answer Alec fast. Embarrassed.

"You are looking after Magnus aren't you?" laught Izzy and Jace.

"mmhm..." answer Alec embarrassed.

"He is looking over at you now, he stands at the end of the tv" laugh Jace.

Magnus and Alec:

Magnus stands nervous at the end of the tv and wait's for Alec, he has never been in a situation quit like this before. What do you say to the most beautiful boy you date in the future? The Angels didn't say how long in the future this was, or how long they have been dating. The only thing he knows is that they have been on all the restaurants in New Yourk and that the have been dating long enough to know they love each other!

"Ha--llo..I..IM Ale--ec" says Alec nervous form behind Magnus. He tries to say something more but he can't get any more words out. What are you supposed to say in this situations? You are beautiful?

"Alexander hey" answered Magnus with a bright smile." lovely to finally meet you for real!" says Magnus and give Alec his hand.

Alec takes his hand and says"Yaer I got to admit is a lot to take in, I never thought this could be my future" instead of letting the hand go he takes a better grab and somehow they end up holding hands.

"Yes it is a very different future than what I thought it would be. but I'm very happy that you are my future. Especially after the last episode! Everyone else runs so far away when then learn about my dad" admits Magnus shyly.

"I mean it! I know that we don't know each other like they do. but I know you enough to know that you are nothing like your father! And you are right the future is the brightest of my life I have ever seen" admit Alec longing.  

"Yaer diffidently bright. But you do realize that their properly will come moments where we fight or go through difficult times of our relationships" pointed Magnus concerned.

"I know. I really don't like that is going to be shown to everyone in here, especially my parents. But on the bright side, we got to see how we deal with the fights and we properly don't need to fight over that in our reality!" laugh Alec nervous.

"Lets hope Alexander, lets hope" laugh Magnus. "Do you want to sit next to me? We can sit with your friends!"

"SURE! um...you can take your friends with you to. I think Jace would like to sit with your friend" answered Alec smiling." Why don't we meet over at the werewolves chairs, I think my friends likes to sit there for some reason...anyway lets meet their in 10 minutes?  I hold a seat for you"

"That's a plan. See you soon Alexander" responded Magnus and broke his hold on Alec's hand resentfully. Walking away form Alec was one of the hardest thing he have done. But the quicker he found Catarina and Ragnor the quicker he would see Alec again.

Everyone:

"We are going to start the next episode now, so please take a seat again" yell the inquisitor.

"Hurry up Ragnor yelled" yelled Magnus, while he all but ran with Catarina and Ragnor to get to Alec and his friends.

"Hey" breath Magnus breathlessly at Alec.

"Hey Magnus" smiled Alec. he still can't believe this man is his future. "This is my brother Jace and my sister Izzy. And this is Clary and her friend"

"Hey everyone, nice to meet you. This is Catarina and Ragnor" answered Magnus smiling.

"hmp..I want t sit with blondi, he clearly is someone who knows how to have fun.." says Ragnor and sits between Jace and Alec.

"find by me as long as i got to sit on the other side of Alec" says Magnus and sits between Alec and Izzy.

"Well...Do you mind I sit with you Clary" ask Catarina carefully.

"Not at all" says Clary and move so Catarina can sit between her and Simon.

Out of the blue starts the next episode and everyone become quiet.

What lies beneath