What lies beneath

Diaclaimer: I don't own anything. Everything is owned by Cassandra Clare and freeform.

Alec POW:

I can't believe Magnus Bane is sitting next to me! and he is my boyfriend! I can feel the heat form his body, and can't stop myself for leaning my leg on his leg. He looks at me and smiles. God he is beautiful!

The screen starts to show the next episode, I really hope its a good one, I want to see more of Magnus and I's relationship!

[On the street]

Lady: [walks and talks in her telephone] "Look, it's for a good cause and 100% of the cover goes to charity. Just tell your friends it's a open bar. Cool. I'll send you an invite now."

"Charity. Open bar... We will be their don't worry lady." Laugh Magnus up at the screen.

He is so cute when he says that, I am just scared about the word WE! I can't even decide if I hope the word means someone other than me, or if I want it to mean just Magnus and I.

Lady: [hangs up and starts to write on her phone]. She starts to hear growling sounds and looks up and sees a figure in smoke. [she turn around and starts to walk away]

[growling]

lady: looks behind her but can't she the figure, she turn her head away and shes the owl [Screams]

"WHO IS THAT DEMON!" yells Jace frustrate. 

I really hope we soon finds out how to get rid of this demon and the Lady from last episode!

The lady fights the owl, but the owl is stronger and the Lady falls to the ground.

The atmosphere in the room is thick, we all know that the mundane is going to die and there is none shadowhunter to save her.

The owl Growls over her. But the Lady is fast and sprays pepper spray at it.

Lady: [Runs and yells]"Help! Somebody help me! Help! Somebody help!"

I can't believe it! the mundane got away without help! I'm looking over at Jace and sees that his face is just as shocked as mine.

[sirens blaring]

Officer: "Whats going on, ma'am?"

Lady:"I was attacked by this beast!"

[continues speaking indistinctly]

[Institute]

Jace is looking tired at the surveillance cameras, when Jonathan shows up behind him.

Not this guy again! I'm really starting to worry.

Jonathan: "Who are you looking for, Jace?"

Jace turns around, and sees Jonathan attack him with a knife

Jonathan: "I'm right here. Right under your little angelic nose."

Jace: "It's you."

"Thank the angels. Now that me knows who is behind everything" says Jace confident.

Jonathan: "In the flesh. It's exhausting, isn't it? Always being one step behind."

Jace strikes out after him, but he disappears. Clary walks into the rum.