Chapter 1: Babysitter

(y/n)= your name
Age: 6 years old (change it if you want)
(e/c)= eye color
(h/c)= hair color
(s/c)= skin color
(m/n)= mother's name
(f/n)= father's name
(L/n)= Last name

Your mother was in the same class as Overhaul when they were in middle school. They weren't friends, but had a few chats here and there.

"(y/n), it's only for a few hours, okay?" (m/n) said. She fixed your jacket and gave you your bag with some of your favorite toys and such, and extra clothes in case these get dirty.

Your mother saw Overhaul. She didn't knew much about his yakuza and shrugged it off. She thought it was a good idea to let him babysit you. Overhaul of course agreed, since he wanted to know your quirk and he thought you wouldn't cause trouble anyway.

You have three quirks. 'Healing Kiss', if you kiss someone (doesn't matter where) their wounds will heal, but scars remain. It doesn't work on yourself.

'Thief', you can take away someone's quirk by touching them and give them to someone else for five minutes. You can't use the quirk you stole.

'Bird', you can get wings and bird-like claws. (I'll tell you later more about your quirks.)

"If someone asks you about your quirk, tell them you're quirkless. Don't use your quirks." (m/n) said. "Why? I have three quirks." You responded. "Yes, yes, but you shouldn't tell anyone! Promise me." (m/n) said, she looked a little worried. "Hmmmm, okay." You said and held your pinky up. (m/n) sighed in relief and intertwined her pinky with yours, slightly shaking it.

(m/n) got her car keys and you two rode away from home.

(Time skip, same day):

Kai is only wearing his black mouth mask now that (m/n) is here and some of his underlings also wore plain black mouth masks and suits.

(m/n) is carrying you, your legs are dangling by her hip. "Hi. Nice to see you again, Chisaki." (m/n) said while smiling.

"Yeah, nice to see you too, (L/n)." Overhaul responded. (m/n) sat down in the couch infront of Overhaul and made you sit next to her. You held your pink bunny plush toy to your chest.

"So...I was going somewhere, I'll be back around ten p.m.. I saw you a few days ago and I thought to let you babysit her. You said you didn't mind, right?" (m/n) said.

"Yes, of course. I would love to." Overhaul responded, glancing towards you for a second.

(m/n) smiled. "Does she have a quirk?" Overhaul asked. "Oh, no. She's quirkless, just like me." (m/n) said, rubbing her hands a little.

"Oh...Okay." Overhaul replied. He didn't really believe that.

"So...How's life?" (m/n) asked. "It's going great." Overhaul responded. "Girlfriend? Wife? Any children?"
(m/n) asked. "I'm single. No children. And you? Do you have any other kids?" Overhaul replied. "No, only one child, (y/n) here. My husband cheated...so we broke up. Anyway, better single than getting heartbroken." (m/n) said and laughed a little. "Right..." Overhaul said and forced a little laugh.

(m/n) told Overhaul what he needs to know about you, bedtime and such.

"Okay, I'll be leaving. See you later, okay?" (m/n) said and gave you kisses. You kissed her cheek, making her laugh.

"Bye Chisaki." (m/n) said. "Bye." Overhaul replied before (m/n) left.

Overhaul turned and looked at you: "Well, (y/n). Today I'm all yours."

(Author's Note: You can also read my other books/ one-shots about Overhaul if you want. Thanks for reading.)