Chapter 13- Heroes Attack

Meanwhile by Nighteye's agency:

"He was buying this..." Nighteye said as he showed them a picture of a cartoon toy. "Maybe he likes it. There are different types of people." Rock Lock said.

"(f/cartoon)!" Midoriya shouted as he stood up from his chair. "E-eh...?" Togata looked surprised and confused at the sudden outburst of his friend as everyone was looking now at Midoriya.

"Togata-Senpai! Remember what
(y/n)-Chan wore back then?!" Midoriya said. "...Ohhh! Yes, she wore a jacket with (f/cartoon) on it!" Togata said.

"Yes...I used my quirk on the man and saw he gave the toy to (y/n). But...I didn't see Eri at all." Nighteye said.

Meanwhile by Overhaul:

"Why isn't this working...? It's useless..." Overhaul growled. "Overhaul...We'll find a way. We improved with the experiments." Kurono said.

"There is not much time left...Those sick heroes will soon attack." Overhaul said as he sighed. "What now...?" Kurono asked softly after hesitating a bit due Overhaul's mood. Overhaul stayed quiet for a few seconds before he replied.

"We'll have to leave this place with
(y/n) and continue our experiments somewhere else. We will have enough time to get the results I want. Then we'll destroy...this illness." Overhaul said.

Next day:

The door of your room opened. You were still half asleep and wondered why they woke you up this early. They would normally wake you up later.

You saw Kurono and Overhaul standing behind him. You were confused as Kurono picked you up. "What are you doing?" You asked softly with a puzzled look. They didn't even let you change your pyjama's (a t-shirt and shorts). "We have to bring you somewhere." Kurono said. You looked over his shoulder at Overhaul.

You tensed up as Kurono injected something in a syringe in your arm without warning. "Ow! What was that?!" You shouted. "Sorry, it's okay. You can go back to sleep." Kurono said. 'How can I go back to sleep like this?!' You thought.

Kurono was still carrying you and following Overhaul. You didn't know why, but you felt weak and tired. You were yawning a lot.

"Where...are...we going?" You said. Your jaws felt heavy and it was tiresome to talk. You wondered what and why they injected that fluid in your arm.

Your question remained unanswered as both Kurono and Overhaul didn't respond. "Ku-rono?" You poked his arm, demanding an explanation.

"(y/n)..." Overhaul said, he glanced back, to you. "Stay quiet." He ordered. You sighed.

You suddenly realized that maybe the green haired and blond haired heroes were going to help you get back to your mother. Your mother told you that heroes help people. You reminded the moment you was lost and a hero brought you back to your mother.

You struggled weakly in Kurono's grip, your body feeling heavier than normal.

Earlier:

"We should get (y/n)." Overhaul said. "Yes." Kurono replied. "Wait." Overhaul said. Kurono stopped in his tracks and looked at Overhaul.

"We should prevent (y/n) from using her quirks. If we get in a fight with heroes...she shouldn't come between it." Overhaul said while searching for a certain drug. His gloved hand traced the outline of the shelf. He stopped by a white bottle with transparent fluid.

Overhaul grabbed the little bottle and a syringe.

Present time:

"Stop it, (y/n)." Kurono whispered to you. He somehow didn't want Overhaul to get mad at you. You stopped struggling, but whined.

"Give her to me. I'll carry her." Overhaul said. He glanced into your eyes with a intimidating look. You shook your head and tightly wrapped your arms around Kurono's neck. Kurono noticed your fear. "She'll behave now, right? (y/n)?" Kurono said.

You quickly nodded your head. Overhaul frowned slightly and then continued walking.

You suddenly heard a loud noise. Your eyes widened slightly by seeing a familair face as you looked over Kurono's shoulder...