"Who's Eri?"- Chapter 3

"I'm 'it'!" You said happily. You closed your eyes and started counting.

"Coming!" You shouted. Rappa was playing seriously and wouldn't let you get him. Some, for example: 'Kurono, Overhaul, Nemoto, Setsuno' and others let you get them since you're only six.

As you ran after Mimic and Rappa, you suddenly heard quiet sobs and cries. You, a curious child, put your ear against a close by door.

'I can hear it...' You thought. You tried to open the door and to your surprise it opened. 'They probably forgot to lock it.' You thought.

You saw Eri, she immediately looked up. "Hello? Why are you crying?" You asked and walked closer to her. "W-who are you?" She asked confused.

"My name is '(y/n)'. What's yours?" You responded with a smile. "...'Eri'." She replied. Before she could say anything more, a voice interrupted her.

"What are...YOU DOING HERE BRAT?! KYAAAAH!" Mimic yelled. You flinched. "Uhmmm..." You said sheepishly. Rappa quickly picked you up and Mimic closed and locked the door behind himself.

"Shit...Overjerk will become mad!" Rappa said. "It's 'Overhaul'!" Mimic shouted. "What?" You three suddenly heard a familiar voice say. Overhaul. Mimic and Rappa shuddered and slowly turned around.

You released yourself from Rappa's grip and walked towards Overhaul.

"Who's Eri?" You asked. Overhaul frowned and glanced towards Rappa and Mimic who are standing behind you before faking a kind-looking expression towards you.

Overhaul crouched down. " 'Eri'? Who did you hear that from?" Overhaul asked as kindly as possible. "Well..." You started and inhaled.

"I heard someone crying, opened the door over there. There was a girl, she was sad. I asked her name. She said her name is 'Eri'. Who is she? Why is she sad? Can she play with us? Where are her mommy and daddy? Why-" You ranted and got cut off as Overhaul placed his gloved hand on your shoulder.

"Don't worry about stuff like that. Eri is fine, her mommy abandoned her and her daddy dissappeared. She is having a great time here. Eri probably just thought about sad memories. She's fine." Overhaul responded. "But her bandages, she looked hurt." You replied. "She plays around and falls a lot." Overhaul said. "Can she play with us?" You asked. "No. She needs some time alone." Overhaul replied.

You looked at him for a few seconds before smiling. "Okay!" You replied cheerfully. Mimic and Rappa sighed in relief and Overhaul glared a little at them when you weren't looking.