Chapter 14- Heroes Attack part 2

(Hello! Tell me what you think of the fight scenes.- Do you think it's good... ? I had to write some of the fight scenes otherwise it would be too rushed. (Owari No Seraph/ Seraph Of The End's OST. You can listen to it while reading, if you want and like it.))

Overhaul and Kurono turned around. "I...have to ask you some questions..." Togata panted.

"You shouldn't have been able to get here so fast." Overhaul said. "I'm here to rescue two girls. Where is
Eri-Chan?" Togata said as he only saw you.

As each second passed you felt yourself weaker and weaker. You wanted to respond to Togata's question, but your jaws felt like glued together.

"Eri...You're too late, hero. Eri is dead." Overhaul said coldly. "No way..." Togata looked shocked and hurt. "You weren't able to save her. (y/n) is staying with us. You can't save anyone, you hero pretender." Overhaul said.

Togata suddenly didn't feel well because of Deidoro Sakaki's quirk. "You're wasting my time." Overhaul said. He started walking away and Kurono quickly followed with you in his arms.

You cried silently as Togata fought against Shie Hassaikai. He managed to hold you, but it was only for mere seconds as Overhaul got you back.

You were laying on the ground, behind Overhaul. Togata was bleeding a lot.
"Did you want to become a hero that badly? To save (y/n) and Eri, Lemillion?! It's all a filthy disease of our time. I'll cure guys like you. With (y/n)'s power and mine...I'll crush you all!" Overhaul shouted.

As Overhaul and Togata were fighting...You all heard a loud noise.

Overhaul looked up as a wall broke, Midoriya...and the others.

Midoriya punched Overhaul. Overhaul fell next to you. Aizawa erased Overhaul's quirk. "Nighteye, secure those who need treatment!" Aizawa shouted.

Overhaul stood shakily up. "Mirio!" Nighteye shouted, running up to his student. "E-Eri-Chan is dead..." Togata said. He struggled to stay on his feet. "I couldn't get (y/n)-Chan...She's b-behind Chisaki..." Togata said. He looked guilty. The heroes looked hurt as they heard Eri died.

Nighteye hugged Togata. "It's fine now...We'll save (y/n). It's not your fault." Nighteye said. His voice shaked. He realized they already lost Eri.
"You were amazing...You were amazing, Mirio." Nighteye said, tightening his grip on Togata.

Overhaul growled in anger. 'My quirk was erased!' He thought.

"Lemillion cornered him so far! Keep pressing him!" Aizawa said as he and Midoriya launched at Overhaul. "Yes sir!" Midoriya shouted. "Get up, Chrono!" Overhaul shouted.

You tried to move your body while Overhaul fought against the heroes. You whimpered. You managed to move your fingers a little. 'I-I have to do something! Something!' You thought. You cried. 'They came so far...for me, for Eri! Eri is dead...' You thought.

Aizawa accidentally blinked, giving Overhaul the chance to use his quirk again. Midoriya attacked him. "Chisaki!" Midoriya shouted. "It's all...It's all for nothing!" Overhaul shouted, disassembling the ground and attacking Midoriya with it.

"Like I'd let my plan be ruined by people like this! Like I'd let you take
(y/n)!" Overhaul shouted. He exhaled deeply. "Right, Nemoto? You don't want that, do you?!" Overhaul shouted. Nemoto fell before him on the ground. "I won't let things end here for me...My great plans for (y/n)..." Overhaul said as he fused his body with Nemoto's.

Overhaul picked you up. You couldn't do anything than give Midoriya a pleading look. Midoriya gulped. 'He destroyed himself and his underling...and then fused them together?!' He thought. He clenched his fist. "Did you kill Eri?" Midoriya asked angrily. "...Me? No...No, why would I? Eri was sick of this all...She committed suicide." Overhaul said.