Chapter 7: Imprisoned

"You're not going anywhere, (y/n)." Overhaul said, he stood up.
................................................................

Overhaul walked towards you. He put his hand on your shoulder and Kurono let go of you.

"I'm- we are just trying to help you." Overhaul said. There was a glint of softness in his eyes, or so you thought.
You frowned.

"I know how you feel...Being left alone...abandoned...'Where am I supposed to go? What must I do? Did they really leave me behind?'- Is what you probably think, right?" Overhaul said.

You ran away, to the door, making Overhaul drop his hand which was once on your shoulder. You gripped the door handle and tried to open the door, however...it was locked.

Overhaul sighed. "Come back, (y/n)." Overhaul said. "Open the door!" You shouted at him as you mustered up all your courage, aware of the fact that he's much stronger than you.

"Come back, (y/n). I'm not going to say it again." Overhaul said dangerously.

Time skip, same day:

You're crying. You're sitting in a room. The door is locked. How did you get here?- Well...You didn't listen to Overhaul, so he ordered Kurono to pick you up and place you in this room. You're feisty, but your tiny kicks and punches at Kurono didn't help at all.

You cried and banged on the door, screaming. "Open the door! Let me out! Overhaul! Setsu! Kurono! Mimic! Rappa!" You yelled. Your tears were dried on your cheeks, but just another batch of tears rolled down your cheeks again. You banged on the door, your knuckles hurting. 

You hissed in pain as your knuckles started bleeding.

"Overhaul..." Kurono said, feeling pity for you as he could hear your screams from 'your' room at Overhaul's office. "Did you already get attached to her, Kurono?" Overhaul asked calmly. Kurono stayed silent.

Setsuno walked far away from your room so that he wouldn't hear you. He had taken a liking to you and didn't want to hear you like this. 

Mimic was...well, annoyed because of your cries.

Rappa was saying how 'Overjerk' is being mean to a little girl and challenged Overhaul at fighting, but Overhaul told him that's he's busy now. 

You sniffed and tried to wipe your tears away. "Mama...You didn't...really leave me...behind, right?" You muttered between hiccups.

"What are we going to do now?" Kurono asked Overhaul in Overhaul's office. "Make her like us again." Overhaul said, even though he himself thought it sounded ridiculous after what happened. "I don't think she'll like you nor me again...and she hasn't even heard the truth." Kurono said. Overhaul sighed. "She's...six, right?" Overhaul started. Kurono gave a nod. "- Little kids' are easy to manipulate. Let her play with Eri. Give her sweets and gifts." Overhaul said.

You cried until you fell asleep.

After three hours...

"Wake up...(y/n)."

You heard a familair masculine voice. Your eyes slowly opened and you saw Kurono. As you remembered what happened, you backed away from him, glaring at him.

Kurono crouched down infront of you and extended his arm towards you. You crawled even more backwards from him, but your back hit a wall. Kurono patted your head gently. "I brought you food." Kurono said. He stood up and left.

You looked sad and confused at the plate of food and bottle with water infront of you. You touched on top of your head where he patted you. 'You're still mean...' You thought.

You cried, but still ate the food, almost choking on it once here and there due your sobs.