The Alpha's Bad Girl (4)

Tristan's mom, dad (top left) and cousin (top right) on the side or at the top (Tyra Banks, Denzel Washington, and Romeo)

~Tristan

I growled at my opponent as we circled each other ready to attack. I was training in the training yard, and today my opponent was Michael. He was always a little arrogant son of a bitch and I hated him. He was also my cousin.

"Come on hot shot. Show me what you got." He taunted me.

I growled and pounced on him. I threw punches left and right. He tried to block his head, but it was no use. I punched his stomach, face, his side anywhere on his body that was open.

He got in a few hits, but nothing major to where it would cause damage later, maybe a bruise or two.

"Okay. That is enough." My dad demanded. Our fighting ceased and I stood up turning towards my dad. A medic rushed from inside the house and carried Michael back inside.

"You beat him up pretty bad son." My dad patted me on the back. We went inside the house and into his office.

"Well, he decided to talk all that sh- I mean crap. So I taught him a lesson." I shrugged simply.

"I see."

"So, why are we in here?" I asked looking around my dad's office. My Alpha office was next to his, and was slightly larger than this one.

"We need to discuss your mate."

I groaned, "Listen dad, I know that I haven't found her yet. But I know we are gonna meet soon, I can feel it."

"Well you still need to think of other options."

"What other options?" I nearly growled out.

"You may have to mark another." He tried to explain.

"I will not." I growled and stood up from the chair I was sitting in. "I will wait forever for my mate if I have to." My fists clenched at my sides.

"Son. You are Alpha now, it is time for you to settle down. I know it has only been a year, but please just think about it."

"No. Like I said before, I will wait forever if I have to. And that is that, nothing will change my mind." I shook my head fiercely.

My dad began to get impatient,"You need to settle down. And I will not let you spend your whole term as Alpha single and mateless. You will need to produce heirs, and how will you do that?"

"I don't know. Maybe Michael's kid can take over."

"What the hell is the matter with you. You have until Friday to find your mate, and if not, I will find you a mate myself and force you." He threatened me and walked out the office. I glared at the spot he left.

How dare he threaten us. My wolf growled.

My teeth began to extend and I could feel my eyes shift to black. I ran downstairs and outside into the woods. I began to run and shifted in thin air. My wolf took off and sped through the trees. My fur breezed and the wind blew in my face.

I don't know how long I was running, or where I ran to,  but I suddenly smelt this scent. It smelt amazing almost like rasberry cake or icing. I followed the sent and came to a nice house, it belonged to my father's beta. I saw a light on in the guest room and curiousity sparked within me.

I walked a little closer and saw a figure walking around the room. They slowly began to come toward the window and that is when I saw her.

Her beautiful blonde hair and hazel eyes. Soft pink lips that I couldn't wait to connect with mine. She looked out the window and our eyes connected. It felt as though we were the only people in the world.

She suddenly closed the curtain and cut off any and all eye contact that we had. I felt my heart break immediately and my wolf whimpered.

At least I know where my mate is, but not who she is. But I will soon find out. Very soon.

----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- ----------- --

So they met, haha not technically but you know what I mean. Omg, Tristan's dad is so hard on him.

QFTC( For those of you who don't know it means Question for this chapter): Do you think Tristan will tell his dad about his newly found mate?

Teaser: Heather's mom is not completely out of the picture.

Secret Word: Pancakes

Vote(20)

Comment(8)

Fan

Enjoy