The Alpha's Bad Girl (6)

Heather's Outfit on the side or at the top

~Tristan~

I made it back to the pack house just as everyone was getting ready for dinner. I hadn't realized how long I had ran, but I had to get my mate off my mind.

She was beautiful. With her gorgeous long blonde hair and beautiful hazel eyes. I couldn't believe that I had gotten so lucky. I don't know whether she's human or not, but I don't care.

I passed by my dad on my way to my room and said nothing. How dare he threaten me like that. I would marry my mate and no one else.

I got up to my room and laid down on my bed, and groaned. I thought about what it would it would be like to be close to her.

To wrap her in my embrace and hold her to my chest and never let go. To be able to wake up and see her beautiful face every morning. That would be amazing.

So I guess this is what meeting your mate feels like. And now that I know, I don't want this feeling to ever go away.

~Heather~

I stared at the ceiling above my head and let out a huge sigh. Those eyes kept haunting me, they were intriguing. I felt like they bored into my soul, and in a good way.

My mind began to slowly put me to sleep, with those pair of eyes fresh in my mind.

Next Morning

My body rolled over as the sun began to peek through the curtains in "my" room. I yawned and stretched my arms.

I glanced over at my phone and saw it was 6 in the morning. I decided to get up and get ready, even though I probably won't be doing much. I put on a red skirt, an I love London shirt, a jean vest with some black ankle boots. I clasped a gold necklace around my neck and pulled my hair into a messy ponytail, with a braid on the side.

A knock sounded at the door and my head snapped up. "Come in." I called.

The knob turned and my dad and some lady walk into my room. I decided not to be such a bitch and try to be nice for once.

"Hi. I'm Heather. Nice to meet you." I put out my hand for her to shake. She looked at it and pulled me into a hug. My body stiffened in an instant.

I hate it when people touch me, its just a phobia, I think it was from the incident but I don't want to think about that for right now.

She pulled me arms distance away, and my face began to fade to its original color. "Hi. I'm Katherine." She smiled at me.

I forced a smile while trying not to grimace.

"So we came to talk to you. About this arrangement." My dad said and sat down at the desk in the corner of the room.

"What about it?" I tried not to sound affended. Great nobody wants me.

"I. Well we decided that it was beat for you to go love with some friends of ours." He said.

My heart beated in my chest rapidly, and my hands began to get clammy. That was not the answer I was looking for. "I. Um. I-" My mouth couldn't form the words to speak.

"Now I know you just got here. But its what is best."

"So what's best is to leave your daughter with people that she has never met?" My eyebrow raised.

"It not like that." Katherine tried to reassure me. It wasn't working.

"Then what is it like? You won't even give me a chance. I can be a good student hel-ck I already am. But you won't even try to get to know me." My attitude started to come back.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Can you at least give me a chance?" I pleaded. This was my final attempt, if he didn't want me, then I will just be on my way.

"We can't." Katherine shook her head.

I nodded. "Well, I see where I stand. Nobody wants me." I got up and began to pack my stuff all over again. I grabbed my phone and put it into the pocket of my vest.

Then put on my sunglasses,"I will just be on my way." I smiled at them.

My hands grasped the stick to roll my suitcase and I pulled it behind me as I walked out the room. Everyone was abandoning me, I had no one.

"Wait!" I heard a voice call after me. I turned around but to no avail, I twisted my ankle and fell down the stairs. My head collided with one step and I saw my vision began to go fuzzy.

I heard a faint scream, and the rushing of footsteps. My eyes began to slowly become heavy, and I welcomed the darkness with open arms.

************************************

Sorry for not updating for awhile, I've been really busy. But while I was gone I hit 1k!!!!!! Thx so much.

And my other book The Color of Love is about to hit 300k, if you haven't read it, please go do so.

QFTC: Did you enjoy this chapter? It was a little boring until the end though.

Teaser: Tristan and Heater will be face to face soon....

Vote

Comment

Fan

Enjoy