Episode 9

September 10, 2019

Today was the day Mingi would be released from the hospital. He had finished physical therapy and was back to moving around on his own. The strength had returned to his voice, and he'd gone so far as to call Yunho to tell him. He was excited. Yunho could hear it in his voice. Unfortunately, Yunho was unable to make it to the hospital to pick him up. His schedule was full, but he thought about him as he went to each activity. In between he would text him or call him and check on him if Mingi didn't call him first. The excitement of seeing him when he returned to the dorm had built up during the day until it was time to go back to the dorm.

Yunho stood in front of the dorm and smiled. This was their chance to fix it and make it right. He moved into the building and came upon the front door. Slowly he opened it and smiled widely when he saw Mingi standing waiting on him. The other members were talking when Yunho walked in, but immediately went silent as the two approached each other.

"Yunho," Mingi said still smiling.

"Mingi," Yunho said tears welling up in his eyes. Mingi reached out and grabbed him, pulling him close as Yunho wrapped his arms around his neck and buried his face into him. "I'm happy you're back."

"I'll never leave you," Mingi said into his ear.

Seonghwa shook his head and Hongjoong returned his attention to the tv. It was interesting to him how things played out. Love was love. Sometimes you can't help who you loved because the heart was a strange thing. Emotions were often hard to control. Yunho pulled back from Mingi before kissing him passionately. He seemed to fall into Mingi's eyes. Their kiss was steamy, but Yunho stopped it before things could go further, remembering that the members were still present. Mingi cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head.

"I guess you did miss me," Mingi said.

"Did the doctor tell you to take a break from activities?" Yunho asked.

"He said I had to sit out for a bit, at least until he saw me again in October," Mingi said.

"When he clears you, that's when we can have a little fun, but until then only kissing," Yunho said in front of everyone. Seonghwa was drinking water but nearly choked at Yunho's restrictions. Jongho got up and went to his room and San laughed.

"Damn, really?" Mingi said.

"You and Little Mingi, or rather Big Mingi will have to wait until the doctor clears you to return. If I were you I'd focus on healing."

"Damn Yunho," Hongjoong said. "You do make a point though."

"Thank you."

"Can you at least spend the night with me?" Mingi asked.

"We'll see," Yunho said playfully as he moved over to the couch and sat down.

====

"Babe, my phone is ringing can you get it for me please," Mingi yelled out. He was in the shower and couldn't reach it. Yunho reluctantly walked into the bathroom and grabbed the phone. When he answered, there was no response and the call ended. Right after, a text message appeared on the screen.

'Hey, we need to talk, it's Chan-hee."

"Babe, who was it?" Mingi asked stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Someone named Chan-hee. Who is Chan-hee?"

Mingi swallowed when he heard the name and reached out for the phone. Yunho looked at him and waited. Mingi sent a message to the girl, telling her he'd meet her out front. He gave her the address of the establishment across the street. He didn't want her knowing where he lived.