Episode 10 (Finale)

October 20, 2019

"You smell good," Mingi said softly as he awoke. In his arms was the man he loved and was fully committed to.

He placed a single kiss on the back of Yunho's neck as the other awoke slowly. He groaned and stretched out what limbs he could. Mingi was holding him as he often did at night. Even though Yunho had settled with being boyfriends again, it wasn't until the 22nd of September that they made it official again. It was strange to have gone through so much and yet still care so deeply for each other. Yunho was happy in Mingi's arms. He felt safe and secure, more so than when they first started dating. Their manager had handled the news of them dating rather well. Of course, he was confused to find out. Wooyoung and San had dropped the bomb on him, but when he found out about Mingi and Yunho, he was shaken and it showed. It was funny because he asked Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Jongho if they were having a threesome he needed to know about. Jongho told him he was talking to a female idol but didn't disclose a name. Seonghwa said he was single and had to take care of the members and Hongjoong said relationships were boring. Imagine everyone's surprise when he told them he was talking to an idol of a different group.

"Good morning," Yunho said nuzzling closer to Mingi. "How'd you sleep?"

"The question is how did you sleep? Are you sore?" Mingi asked. Yunho blushed.

"You were a little wild last night, but it's nothing I can't handle. I'll be fine."

Mingi had returned to practice after the doctor cleared him to resume normal activities. With the release of their album they were busier than ever. From variety shows, to different performances. It was crazy, and he was thankful that he got to work with his boyfriend.

"Did you hear? San wants to marry Wooyoung," Mingi said.

"Did he tell you that?"

"Yea, he's serious too."

"I mean they deserve happiness, so whenever the wedding is I will be there, even if I have to clear my schedule."

"They're excited about Little Sang. They keep asking if I've spoken to Chan-hee, and they keep asking about us," Mingi said, rubbing Yunho's shoulder.

"They're just concerned and happy. It's perfectly fine. Little Sang is going to have a great life. He's going to be well taken care of."

"I know. Chan-hee said she wants you to be a part of the child's life. She's looking into a way in which you can legally have responsibility if anything were to happen to her or me."

"Really?"

"Yea, she's very chill about it, which is odd, but I mean I'll take it over a crazy obsessive individual."

"I agree. So what are our plans for today?"

"Photoshoot, meeting with the team, and clear after 7, you?

"Photoshoot, meeting with the team, some collab thing and free after 8."

"Good, so dinner around 9? Your favorite place?" Mingi asked.

"I'd love to, but first I need to ask you something."

Mingi looked into his eyes and smiled.

"I can't imagine life without you Mingi. We still have our Jeju trip to take, but I want our relationship to bloom even more than it has. I told my parents about us."

"You what? Your parents are really strict, Yunho."

"I know, but I didn't want to keep them in the dark. I told them that I was dating a guy, I didn't tell them your name because I didn't want them to reach out to your parents. I felt so free afterward. My dad hasn't spoken to me since I told him, but my mom told me that she doesn't care what gender the person is that I love as long as I am happy. She then said my dad would come around."