Was he found?

So before I start this story where did 851 reads come from? Not gonna lie I choked on nothing when I saw this. thanks for reading? Anyway this Idea is from @sebacielforlifetime im not getting into the idea much yet but still
_____________

Steeb POV
Sitting on the couch hugging Tony and all of a sudden Jarvis speaks up "sir I may have a location of the missing Spiderman"
Tony looks up at Jarvis a bit confused "Spiderman..? I thought I said to find Peter Parker..?"
"It appears that spiderman is Peter Parker sir"
The look on Tonys face was a mix of confusion worry and disbelief. I guess that was something he never expected. Not going to lie it was funny seeing his reaction to- wait... Peter is Spiderman... Oh gosh!

His (Peters) POV

He was strapped to a table trying not to show fear. Inside he was absolutely terrified. No matter what he did he couldn't escape. He can't remember his own name. The dreaded doctors sticking needles in his arms and neck that burn when they go through your body. Then he thought he heard something like talking? about stuff you probably shouldn't say out loud if you want to live. At first he acted like nothing was happening but he could still hear random sentences every now and again.

It was confusing and it hurt. Then there was another prick and then comes darkness.

When the light comes back everything hurts and he is strapped to a chair. There was a few people standing around all of them sounded like they were speaking but... Their lips weren't moving it's like... they were thinking? People were pressing buttons and flicking switches and talking to eachother..
Hopefully this time he won't need to spend hours remembering all he can.

Here comes the pain.

Tony POV

Peter is Spiderman... The kid who I had grown attached too very quickly is a vigilante from queens. Jarvis said we may have a location. It's time to go and see if that is true. Hopefully he hasn't been turned into a weapon and still remembers Mr old...
______________

Haven't really been online much but eh I'll write more eventually if I can be bothered also feel free to give me ideas