"I'M RELATED TO BUCKET BARNES?!"

I still love the comment sections!

If you people have anything you want to see in these chapters then feel free to comment. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to read all your comments but it's ok.

P.S. Haii Teacher!! I know your reading this!!

Tony POV

Peter left to get in the lady's car. Before she left I spoke. "Will I see him again..?" She looked at me with a bit of confusion then a small smirk. Then she speaks. "You'll see him again. Just you wait"

She handed me a piece of paper. "If you need anything call me" then she winks and walks off.

Yea now I'm very confused

_____________

Peter POV

"Holy Shit!"
Bucky smirks "make sure not to swear inside steeb will give you a lecture about it"
"I'M RELATED TO BUCKET BARNES?!" Bucky looks a bit taken back and confused.

The worker who I know as Sofia sighs loudly and dramatically. "Thats not your father" (sorry those of u who guessed Bucky)

I just give a smol "oh.."

Sofia giggles a little before giving my hair a ruffle.
"Hey! That took me .2 seconds to get this good!" I say while trying to fix it.

After what seemed like 4 hours, That was probably only 4 minutes, Bucky speaks up. "Wanna come inside and meet your dad kiddo?"

I nod about 40 times and both the adults giggle.

__________

Bucky POV

He looks like a smol pupper.

He looked a bit sad when he was told i wasnt his dad but then he started jumping up and down his floof was bouncing a bit and he looked like a puppy.

I'm starting to question how he is related to his dad. He seems so soft and innocent while the father is.. calm and regretful.. i hope they get along.

After a little while the lady leaves and I have to bring Peter into the chaotic household. We get to the way to big door and we can already hear the chaos.

I open the door.

Loki is reading on top of the fridge. Thor is eating 4 boxes of poptarts. Stevie is giving a speech to noone about random patriotism stuff. Vision is trying to cook. Dr strange is mediating upside down. Sam is yelling at Mario cart against Scott. And im here questioning everything.

Peter looks around at everyone. On the outside he looks calm and confused but his eyes are fanboying and about to explode.

Noone has noticed us yet so I whisper to Peter; "Just walk in like you've lived here for years"
He nods and walks to kitchen on the roof and opens fridge.

This caught the attention of Vision, Dr Strange, Sam and Scott. Everyone else doesn't notice. I am confused cause I wasn't told that kids these days could do that but the world is full of surprises.

Peter just waves and continues to raid the kitchen.

__________

Peter POV

I'm walking on the ceiling and not many people have noticed and the ones that have are just staring at me.

I mean. If a kid you've never seen before was walking on your roof and raiding your kitchen you would stare. Right?

(Someone comment here)

I look around and everyone is now staring at me. I look at each of them wondering who im related to... After a bit of staring they are in battle positions.

Bucky steps up. "Stop guys! This is Peter! The kid thats living here now"

After a while they are all sitting on couch asking about myself. Everytime I answer a question I get another one and eventually I get to speak "who's my father...?"

They all look at each other and have a silent conversation. I look at Bucky and start reading his mind. Thanks HYDRA! Note the sarcasm.

Bucky doesn't know who the dad is... And the others are thinking about random junk like Scott thinking about Mario cart cheat codes.

Guess im not finding out today..

___________

So I'm going to annoy people!

Buck ain't the dad! Who do you think now?

I wanted to make Peitro but that wouldn't make much sense in this story so maybe another time.

And i was planning Bucky but Nahhhhhh!