Memories

yea yea i get it's been a while but oh well. here you go i guess.

How have you people been? also... 

MORE PLOT TWISTS WILL HAPPEN.

___________

Sofia POV

I wonder if he remembers me~

if he doesn't he will~

___________

Loki POV

It starts off fuzzy

I come home to work seeing her cry. She wasn't upset though. Tears of joy. She looks at me when she realises I'm home.

She runs up and hugs me holding something in her hand. I can't see what it is. When she realises I am confused she lets go and puts the mystery object in my hand.

I look at it and realise what it is.

It's a positive pregnancy test. We are having a child.

It fades.

It goes fuzzy again.

I'm in the kitchen with her. My beautiful Girl. 

She is making pancakes for me and her small only just noticeable baby bump. She is 15 weeks pregnant with our child. 

She has been cooking alot recently knowing I won't let her do much as the child grows more. she is always smiling despite the sickness and the nights spent crying over this big decision.  

She smiles softly at me.

It fades again..

Fuzz again..

We just had her last appointment before the birth. She seems so tired but is still smiling. She has made sure everything goes perfect for the birth. 

She seems to be hiding something but isn't telling me what. I have tried to figure it out but I can't.

hopefully it's not important.

Fade...

Fuzz...

She saw. She found out who I really am. She hates me. She ordered me to leave. I'm only allowed to see her when he has been born then I have to leave. I'm sorry my love. I hope you forgive me.

Fade....

Fuzz....

I'm waiting outside the delivery room hearing her screaming for the past hour. It's been so long. So long of her pain.. 

This is the last time i get to see either of them.. I promise my child. I'll see you again.. even if it kills me..

Then a small cry and I smile softly.

Then a loud long noise comes from the room and is the only sound I can hear..

Fade.....

Light..?

I awake in an unfamiliar room alone. I look around as the blue and red room takes shape. It's decently sized. I glance around looking at the furniture and whats around then realise where I am.  It's Peters room. Wait Peter. Where is he? 

I get up and out of bed and walk to the kitchen to find the boy.

___________

Tony POV

It hasn't even been three days since the kid left. I honestly miss him.

something that has been bothering me for a while. The worker. something was off with her and what she said. 

"You'll see him again. Just you wait" I groan in frustration and put down the widow bite. "what does it mean!?" I yell at noone.

I have other stuff to work on such as the avengers and my job. I'll focus on her later. but before i forget. "hey Fri. what do you know about the worker who took Peter?."

While Fri is searching for info i remember the avengers said they had someone for me to meet later when I drop off some weapons.

I'm not in the mood to meet anyone so I'm going to just drop it off and leave.

Friday then shows me the information ....Shit

______________

Petey-Bean POV

I'm on the overly expensive couch looking out the window. I woke up really late last night and haven't been able to sleep since. everything is going to fast. only a few days ago I... well you know..

I wonder how Mr old is.. I partially remember his number but I don't have a phone anymore and I'm scared that I will forget it. I really hope he is ok..

maybe he doesn't care.. maybe he is happier now.. maybe-

Someone just walked in so I turn to them. Loki has walked in. I want to call him father but something is telling me not to. we kinda just stare at each other for a few seconds.

"how about we get you some things today. you had nothing with you and I'm fairly certain a kid like you should have a phone." He says with a fully awake tone.

I say nothing and just nod. something isn't right with this. Am I missing something.?

I stand up and stretch. Loki grabs a random credit card off a table and starts walking out. "come on"

I follow without question bouncing a little bit so i can feel the weird feeling in my hair.

it's fairly cold outside today but thats normal it's also unusually quiet. I'm used to the loud sounds of cars and people. this is really peaceful and calm.

I blink and suddenly me and Loki are in an alley. I look at him confused as heck.

"it's ok child. I didn't want to take a car and this is faster" I just nod.

"you don't talk much do you?" I shrug. I remember talking for hours and hours with Ned and aunt May...

I try not to think of it and kinda just walk with Loki.

we first go into a store that sells phones. I don't really know how to use most of these. i was used to a small one that can call and text but thats about it. These are a little to advanced.

I feel someone looking at me and look at them. It's the lady who took me from Mr Stark to the others. I think her name is Sofie or Sofia something like that. I then look at Loki who is also looking at her. Loki looks kinda shocked and doesn't look at me "hurry up and pick one kid. "

I am kinda confused but pick one anyway not really caring what phone it is and give it to Loki. he then buys it and pulls me out of the store a bit quickly.

He then gives me the phone and teleports me back to the building.

I'm even more confused. "what was that about..?"

I shake it from my mine and set up the phone eager to text Mr Old again.
______________

Yeaaa i might try write more if i can be bothered.