Mother Trucker Dude

Tony POV 

Peter hasn't woken up yet. I am really worried. Bruce said he will be fine. Apparently due to his spider blood he can hibernate... so we have heaters on in his hospital to see if that will help him wake up.

Nat and Clint have gone back to the base where peter was meant to be at to see if anyone else is there and if they can get any information about what they did to Peter. Plus Natasha needs to let off some steam cause of the whole situation.

Steve has come to bring me food and take untouched food back to the kitchen but that's about it. When I'm not waiting for Peter I am in my lab for hours on end. Doing random upgrades and problems. a few times I've caught myself drawing designs for Spiderman suits.

Currently working on a car I've had here for a few months when something happens in the motor and I'm forced to step back to try and figure out what I was doing.

I look around my messy lab. Parts on the floor. Oil splotches here and there. Paper thrown around. Random problems on a whiteboard. It's a mess and just saying that is an understatement.

I wipe my oily hands on my pants just as JARVIS says something I have been waiting to hear for a while now.
_________

Peter POV

It's warm. I open my eyes and see a white roof. It's really clean. I can smell bleach and washing detergent. Am I dreaming? I sit up. I instantly see a drippy bag thing in my arm (idk what they are called I'm no doctor) and I rip it out knowing that's how HYDRA used to drug me. I look around.

It's a hospital room. It's clean. There are machines here and there. There is a desk and it has papers on it. It's really clean and organised. It's only a matter of time before the man comes in here just to splatter my blood on the floor.

The next thing I do even though it's a bad idea is to sit in the corner. I squish into the corner of the roof near the door as much as I possibly can. It's not all that much of a good idea cause my powers have been acting up. But they seem to be fine right now.

Just as I start to think I'm safe 2 people enter the room. They look like Tony Stark and Bruce Banner but I'm not getting my hopes up. The one that looks like Tony looks around and says something.

"JARVIS where is he?"
"In the room with you" responds a voice from out of nowhere.

My spidey sense isn't saying these two are a threat so I hop down from the ceiling only to land on my butt. "Mothertrucker dude that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick..."

The person that looks like Tony just looks at me with a look asking if I'm being serious while the Bruce looking dude just looks confused and... Relieved..? I hear 'what' and 'vine quote? Really? Now?' but neither say anything

He hugs me. He smells like oil and coffee. It's... Comforting in a way. Then he lets go. I'm confused as to why I was getting hugged in the first place but I don't question it.

The Bruce person speaks up.
"Are you ok..?"

I look at him dead in the eye and me being the sarcastic fuck I am say "why yes I feel fantastic how about after this we go get tea and crumpets instead of keeping me in the damn cell tonight?"

The Bruce guy looks shocked and the Tony person does too.

"Can you get your tests out of the way... I just want to get back to my lovely cell.."

The Tony person speaks up. "Kid... Your not with... HYDRA anymore.... We won't hurt you..."

I look at the Bruce person and focus on him slightly and hear 'what has HYDRA do to make him think we are lying to him....?' then I look to the Tony one and focus a bit. 'please believe us kid...'

I give him a look. "You people expect me to fall for that again..." Last time I was told I'm no longer at HYDRA they punished me all night for believing it.

"Stupid spider! How dare you think you could escape!" Stab. Twist. "P-please! S-s-stop!" Slap. "SHUT UP YOU WORTHESS CHILD!" About 40 insults, stabs and slaps later, the guards swap out for different ones. Each of which ready to attack me.

___________

Bruce POV

The kid started zoning out and looking in pain after saying he's not going to fall for it again. I think he's having a flash back of sorts just like Bucky did. Tony looks confused. He goes to put a hand on Peter's shoulder but I grab his hand.

"Don't do that Tony..."

He gives me a questioning look "why..?"

"He's not here right now..."
"Yes he is..? What?"

I sigh dramatically and give Tony a look saying he's stupid "he's having a flashback Tones.."