Chapter 1

One thought crossed my mind when Frank Iero came to collect the stupid slave I'd finally managed to get rid of; Devin. And the thought was that I needed a new slave instantly.

I'd ended up developing some feelings of sympathy for Devin. And I didn't like it, mostly because sympathy rapidly turned into affection and love. And I didn't want to feel like that. I had a meeting a few minutes later with Gerard, Frank's husband, so I could pick out two or three more slaves. He knocked on the door and I opened it, letting him in. He was dressed in a suit, similarly to me. "Chris, back again I see?" He teased as we walked in the parlour.

I sat down in the middle of my black sofa and grabbed a glass of wine. He sat in the chair opposite, a bemused smile on his face. "I thought you didn't drink."
"I thought you wasn't the owner of a company selling slaves." He snickered at my words and shrugged before pulling some pictures out of his wallet. I glanced down and one instantly caught my attention.

This slave was spectacular, he had bright blue eyes, black hair down to his skinny shoulders, pale perfect skin and spider bite piercings. "Is he a rebellious one then?" I asked, pointing to the picture of this slave.
"No, shockingly. He can have his moments, but the person we brought him off of demanded he keeps his piercings."
"That's weird. I want him."
"Of course you do." I glared at him and tapped the glass repeatedly with my coffin ring, emphasising how he wasn't being funny.

"...are there anymore that you fancy?"
I looked back down, skimming the photos before I saw another one. He was similar in height to the other one, short hair, pale skin and it was really unclear what colour eyes he had, but it looked like he had brown eyes. "Him. I want him as well."
"Ah Ryan. You really know how to choose the worst ones don't you? He loves being bad. He hates it when he's being punished by being ignored or left."

"Gerard. I want him and the blue eyed one, and thanks for the information."
"Alright. That'll be £10,000 for the two of them. I'll go call Frank and tell him to bring them round before I go home." I nodded and handed him the money.

While he was on the phone, I went down into the basement and flicked on the light. There were two neatly made beds, one each side of the room and my chest of draws full of shit for punishments, like bondage ropes, chains, whips and shit like that. There was a smaller dresser to the side of each bed for the slaves change of clothes and one small chest of draws full of different types of collars and sex toys. I checked the walls, making sure Devin hadn't left any nasty messages on the red walls, grateful when he hadn't. Gerard walked down and looked around in shock.

"It's like a sex dungeon..."
"No, that's the room to the side." Gerard's eyes widened and I smirked. "So what's this room then?"
"Where they sleep, be punished and do whatever the fuck I demand. More serious punishments are delivered in that room over there." I said, pointing briefly to the room at one side. "He'll be back here with the slaves in half an hour. Why the fuck do you live so far away?"

"Because I like my privacy. God knows what'll happen if I moved by people and I had slaves."
"Fair point. Why'd you return Devin anyway?"
"I felt sympathetic towards him. And I refused to get attached to a slave, especially one as feisty as Devin."
"Im not so sure I understand." He murmured as we went back upstairs.

"What's there to understand?"
"But why? I thought you liked Devin."
"No. He's always just been...look I don't wanna talk about it Gerard." He nodded in understanding and we went back to the parlour. We sat down and didn't speak.

Frank knocked on the door some time later and Gerard opened the door to reveal Frank. He had one compliant slave whose head was low, and his hands behind his back, and the other kept trying to pull away and lift his head. I briefly glanced at Gerard and when he nodded, I grabbed the other slave, the misbehaving one and slapped him across the face.

His struggles stopped and I smirked before I decided to speak. "You're lucky I'm in a pleasant mood, slave, otherwise you'd be handcuffed and beaten. I am not someone you want to fuck with, I am not afraid to punish you. Do I make myself clear?"
"Y-yes sir..." I rolled my eyes and Gerard smiled at me in amusement. "Glad to see you didn't put up with any of his shit."
"Ryan, I presume?" Gee nodded and I glared at Ryan before I opened the basement door. "Go downstairs and I expect you sat up straight on your bed, hands behind your back."

I turned my attention to the other one. "Look at me." His blue eyes met mine and I smiled at the innocence radiating off of him. "He's Ricky." I nodded at Gerard and looked him up and down. He was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white shirt with black shoes. He looked delightful. "Go downstairs and sit on the other bed."
"Yes sir, thank you sir." He said, walking past us.

"He's so obedient..." I whispered in awe.
"Yeah we know. Look, we've gotta go man."
"Alright, see you guys soon." They left and I hurriedly shut and locked the door before I walked downstairs. I put my leather gloves on and pulled the sleeves of my white dress shirt up, exposing my tattoos. I carried on walking until I reached the basement.

Both of my slaves were sitting the way I'd requested and I felt proud of them. But Ryan wasn't getting away with his disobedience for long. "Ryan, Ricky. Come here." Ricky instantly walked over to me and went to his knees, sitting on the floor with his hands on his knees. "Good boy." I purred, stroking Rickys hair briefly. Ryan took longer to come over, and my patience was wearing thin.

I growled and grabbed him, pulling him close and glaring down at him. "Do you know why I'm punishing you Ryan?"
"For being disobedient sir."
I dropped him to the floor and walked over to my draws before I pulled out a pair of handcuffs and I swiftly handcuffed him to the bed. He was sitting on the floor, a frown on his face.

"Compose yourself." I growled, watching as his face went blank. "Ricky, here." He crawled over and I couldn't help but think about how perfect he'd be as a pet. He sat on his knees directly in front of me and I ran my hand through his hair, tugging slightly. "Look at me." His blue eyes instantly went to mine and I ran my hand down his face until it was clutching his throat. I gently squeezed and pulled away, frowning at how much he was shaking.

"Ah. The rules. Firstly, you must ask permission to touch me, to cum or whatever. You may have a shower daily for 20 minutes tops. You must treat me with respect, I am the master of this house and you will treat me as such. This room is where you'll spend the majority of your time. You sleep in the bed you chose, you keep that section clean. I expect you both in bed by 9 pm and to be awake, dressed by 8 in the morning. And you wear the collar I give you, do you understand?"

"Yes sir." The chorused. I walked back to the drawers and I pulled out two owner ship collars. Both had locks at the front, but one was thicker than the other with a chain around the middle. I placed that one on Ricky, keeping the key around my neck. The other went on Ryan and I smirked. "Good. A maid will be down soon to give you food and a drink. After that, I expect both of you to sleep."

"Yes sir." Ricky said clearly, sounding slightly more secure than before. I'll speak to Gerard about that later. "Ryan?"
"Yes sir." He spat. I kicked him in the stomach and he groaned slightly. "When I speak you respond instantly. Am I clear in what I'm saying?"
"Yes sir." He said, keeping his head low.

"Good." I said and walked out.