Chapter 3: A dog was born

It's bright and early, birds chirping, the smell of breakfast in the air, and the sun beaming in on Khayla. Awakening her, she checked her phone instantly. Before wiping the crust out of her eyes. Just to find she hads no "New notifications". Not a text; Not a call from Kobe. "What the F he up too" She thinks. While preparing for school, she shoots him another text. Now fed up with his ghostly ways, she's pissed and letting him have it at this point in her text. Finishing up getting ready for school, still no response. Finally eating her breakfast. Shaking the feeling of her instincts, she decides to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Grabbing her back pack off the sofa *BEEP BEEP*. Peaking out the living room window she sees Kobe standing outside with a box in his hand. Rushing out the door before saying bye to her mom. She's already practiced this moment and what she had to say. But now she trying to see what's in that box. Finally in his face, with her arms crossed.
"SO WHAT TF....?"Khayla said. Before she was cut off by her mom. "BYE to you too KHAYLA!" Her mom yelled, sarcastically. Meanwhile Khayla was focused on Kobe, trying to understand the occasion. Her energy is deadly, Kobe stuck it out though. He opens and shuts  her door. Soon as he puts the car in drive, she braces her self, calmly, before she explodes.
"So I guess something wrong with your phone?" She said, [Calmly]. "Nah it was dead" he said, [Quickly]. She then side eyes him. Responding with [Okay Cool]. "Yeah OKAY....AIGHT....You KNOW what?...Tf ..MHM K....." She thinks. Going off, she livid. At this point she got anything else to say. Pulling up at the school, expecting some love before going inside. She grabs all her things and heads inside quickly. Rushing after her, he grabs her hand. "I was just hanging out and my phone died" Kobe explained. Once again Khayla plays cool. Leaning in to kiss her, she hears loud mouth Jas calling and walking towards her. Now she safe, tells Kobe bye and walks inside with her bestfriend. Leaving him annoyed, cause he know it's the dog house for sure.
*RING RING* The bell goes off. Late for first block. "Hello nice of you to join us Ms. Love" her teacher said, sarcastically. Khayla quickly grabs a seat next to Annoying Amber that was always talking to someone on the phone, being overly ratchet. Rather than next to Johnni. She didn't have time for Johnni and Cam today. Finally working on her assignment, she gets distracted. Talking to herself in her head. It's been a week and he's still being a jerk. "He can go to hell...mad ass, she thinks. "He be in everybody else faces anyways"she thought. It was plenty of girls she seen him chat it up with besides Cam. She didn't even want to get to Kobe bull, That's another story. Snapping out of her thoughts, after hearing the bell ring. "What's wrong bae?" Jas said. Khayla has been quiet all morning, not really in the mood. Johnni and Kobe both was on some bull. "Talk to me?" Jas said, Concerned. "He been acting different, he ghosted me girl; NO! Response until I seen him this morning. But it wasn't his first time doing this either"Khayla said, Relieved. "So you thinking it's a girl or something?" Jas said. "Idk but I ain't crazy either, I'm trying to be civil" Khayla said sarcastically. While heading to the next class she filled Jas in on Johnni. " Ooouuu! I like this game, we finna find out tho Khay" Jas said. While running off in the opposite direction to class. "I'll get up witch's later Khay" she yelled. Khayla already knew Jas was crazy, just not how crazy. But she knew Jas wasn't gone play about her either. But Off to finish the rest of her day. On another note; Jas gets to the bottom of [shit]. *Get a friend like Jas*........

(Continued).....