Chapter 3 (Continued) : Johnni's Playground Bets off

Sitting in homeroom waiting for the bell to ring. "Bro wassup, I thought this was nun?" Bryan stated. "Man I'm not finna let nobody play me in my face" Johnni said, Annoyed. "OH! You must like her, I hope not" Bryan said, under his breathe. "What dat pose to mean?" Johnni said, Defensive. "Well what's the hol' up?" Bryan asked. Johnni felt he knew what he was doing. He just knew Khayla would come crawling back anyways. So being worried about that was the least of his worries. "Just be patient" Johnni said. Leaving Bryan in doubt he's even focused. Specially cause he's been a little too cozy with Cam lately. But of course, Johnni was hesitant on telling Bryan he slept with Cam. He knew Cam had it out for Khayla, making things messy.

On the bright side... For Johnni, Cam didn't disappoint. Those gag reflexes he heard about very well satisfied him. Resulting in him being prideful and too cocky for most. He knew Cam wouldn't keep quiet long though. He was just waiting for things to unravel, cause at the end of the day Khayla got a dude. She can't be mad. She'll get over it. It was too late Khayla already like him. *DING DONG* The bell goes off. Finally deciding to tell Bryan about Cam as the leave class for lunch. In tune and going on and on explaining what happened, from start to finish. "Aye man, her mouth was sumn" Johnni. "She swallow?" Bryan, Questioned. "Like she loved it" Johnni said, Nonchalantly. Finishing his story, they didn't notice the loudest girl in school behind them. Ear hustling, sucking jt all in...JAS. Quietly taking in all the juicy parts, think to her self "One investigation at a time". She couldn't wait to tell Khayla.

Finally making it to the lunch room. Johnni peeps a dude buying Khayla food in line as soon as he walks in. Walking up on them, while pulling out a five. Throwing the money on his tray, cutting him off as he shot his shot at Khayla. "SHE STRAIGHT" he stated. Grabbing Khayla hand walking off. "Baby you know I got you if you hungry" He stated. Khayla eye balling him, trying not to laugh. Especially cause he just did all that, extra. "Johnni What is it?" Khayla asked. "Quit acting that way, and lemme take you out...?" He questioned. "Umm...." Khayla Thinks. "Out of pocket" Cam blurts. Popping up from no where fast. Johnni Instantly walked off as if nothing happened, pulling Cam with him.

That was close! As everybody watched from their own perspectives. Jas been waiting on Khayla to finally snap on Cam, She's heard it all. Bryan fed up , he feel like it's definitely deeper than that between him and Cam. He knew he was unfocused. Now it's clutch for him to slide on Khayla. "He can be mad F him" Bryan stated. Thinking of how he gone shoot his shot. "I'm ugly.....but I Carry a heavy Rock" he explains in confidence to himself.

*DINGDONG* The bell rings, last class of the day. Bryan Catches up with Khayla, while leaving the lunch room. Following her to get a book, from her locker. Explaining how beautiful, and cool she was. "Can I take you out" Bryan asked. "THIS HOW YOU DOING IT " A boy said , Loudly. While coming from around the corner. Khayla closed her locker for them to realize Johnni. "Bro this how you doing it.....?  You wild, Johnni stated.