Chapter 3 (Continued): Jas Investigates

"Game Recognize game baby" Jas said. "Niggas will play you if you let em" Neeka co-signed. Jasmine's cousin Neeka Marie. Neeka was from the projects as well as Jas. But then, Jas parents just moved to the surburbs, her mom got her degree and moved to better. Which is why now Jas is high class boujee, but with the bs. Jasmine and Neeka Marie together, nothing but trouble.

So how is Bronx going? Jas asked. "Girl same, girl at this point everybody just switching" Neeka said. "Damn tho Trifling, But I have Tea...May I?" Jas said loud and firm. Neeka sits up close, serious ready to hear. She knows that boujee tone, so it's about something serious. "Kobe....Do you know him?"Jas asked. "Um he sound familiar?" Neeka responded. Neeka goes to Mckensley High School as well as Khay did. Kobe was a lame Guy at school. At least thats how he started out. He was everything, now.

"I got a proposal!?" Neeka said, all boujee and loud. "What is it?" Jas said, while rolling her eyes.  The White All Ball~ at Neeka school was coming up. Of course Neeka didn't mind taking her favorite person in the world as a date. Pimpin ain't easy, gots to be real careful. Slay and play~, in the mean time. As Kobe will probably be there. Jas can start her investigation. Finally popping in her head; "You have a year book" Jas asked. Reaching in her drawer to get the book. Scrolling through the pages they find Kobe. Instantly remembering him. But the Kobe in the picture wasn't the Kobe now. Which now makes Neeka more interested to see further about him at school. Kobe was a lame. Neeka couldn't  figure out when he even got the balls to be sneaky. Neeka knew who was hot heavy, and it wasn't no Kobe. "Ya ima you updated" Neeka said concerned. As now she interested to see what's going on. "Ain't no lame finna dog out my Khay" Jas said, Edgy and and ghetto." Dat part" Neeka said loudly. While still shocked  for the first time, in a long time she actually sounded like she was from home. Eventually busting out laughing......