Beach bash

You waited outside your house for Bakugo. You and the Bakusquad were going to the beach for the weekend. You were wearing clothes over your swimsuit.

 You were wearing clothes over your swimsuit

And here's the swimsuit

Bakugo pulled up. You grabbed your bag and yelled to the open window "by mom love you!" Then you hop into Bakugo's car. "Hey babe ready?" He asked, "mhm" you nod excitedly bouncing up and down in your seat.

~Time Skip~
You arrive at the beach and see Kirishima and Sero in the distance, you run to them. "GUYS OVER HERE!!" You wave. Kirishima was the first to see you picking you up in a big hug. Then Sero then the rest. As your all playing in the water Kirishima goes under you and puts you on his shoulders. "Someone wanna chicken fight us?!" He said eyeing possible competition. Bakugo grits his teeth a bit. He understood you and Kirishima were close but he didn't like it when he hogged all your attention. Denki lifted up Mina. You too began pushing on one another until you and Kirishima were declared the winners. As you get off his shoulders you realize Bakugo went to his tent. You waved to everyone with a "be right back" and went to the tent. "Bakugo.." you said worried. "What the hell do you want?" He snapped mad at you. "Bakugo it was just a game of chicken fight..." you say. "Y/n you were on his fucking shoulders do you think I'm dumb?!" He half yelled. Your eyes welled up with tears, "Of course not but we're just close you know that yet you continue to-" "Continue to what?" Bakugo was towering over you, not a single bit of love showing in his eyes. You look at him, this isn't your Bakugo. He's filled with pure jealousy, how long has he been holding this in. "Well? You gonna say something or what damn idiot!" You wince, it's been a long time since he yelled at you. You feel tears about to over glow. "You know what y-you can come find me when your done *sniff* d-done being such a asshole to me." You say leaving the tent and a surprised Bakugo. That night you slept in Kirishima's tent with him.

*Bonus*
You had spent all day acting normal and told everyone Bakugo felt sick. You and Kirishima were the last two awake. You look at him , "Kiri can I tell you something?" "Always.." you began to tell him everything, starting to cry and by the end of it you were bawling your eyes out. Kirishima hugged you. "Y/n you know how he can be... it'll all blow over, I promise... you can sleep in my tent tonight." You thanked Kirishima and thought about his words...
It'll all blow over
Will it?

To be continued....