This is directed to my favorite fan >:)

Y'all ain't gotta read this
To: bluedreams760 

Suddenly Bakugo slams the door open. "YOU FUCKING BITCH! WOULD YOU SHUT THE HELL UP? QUITE CRYING AND ACCEPT THAT THIS IS HAPPENING ALRIGHT! FUCKING BE HAPPY, YOUR BLESSED DAMNIT! B L E S S E D- NO YOUR A BLESSING!" You stand there mouth agape. "Now go to sleep-" he says and gives you all the snuggles and kisses.

(Time Skip)
"So you prick... was that not enough for you?!" You are s h o o k and can't respond "I can't say I don't blame you- I am the great Katsuki Bakugo! Well listen up you piece of shit-" he leans down to your ear. "I heard you wanted me to bite you... is that true?" [ I'm not playing these games >:) ] you blush "I don't know what your talking about!" Bakugo leans down and surprisingly kisses you softly. You both pull away when suddenly, "-ow!" You grab the side of your neck. "Y-you bit me! Like actually!" Bakugo just smirked. "NOW LISTEN. Your amazing and sweet. And even though your stubborn as h e l l I absolutely appreciate how supportive you are of Author-chan and she appreciates it too! So shut the FUCK up and feel LOVE!"
"ALSO your are absolutely gorgeous and adorable. Your hair is so pretty and soft, the pink is so vibrant,and your boldness is sooo hot. I love your snake they are super cute. You are absolutely the best thing to ever happen to me. So don't you ever forget it or...... I just might have to remind you.." you feel ultimate love.

>:) hAhA