A/N GUYS STUFF HAPPENED

Ok so I just gotta rant about this and my bestfriend already knows. So buckle up sister I'm gonna spill the tea... but like... fanfic edition... idk but this happened to me today. Just so you know my name is Nix for this, and on my account too! Also for privacy tge boys name is ... uh Mas.. yeah

Ok so I took my friends phone cause he took a picture of me and I wanted to delete it cause ew. But I kinda been feeling the feelings toward him, anyway we went into the elevator at school and he began trying to get his phone back. So I pressed it against my chest crossing my arms over my chest and said to him, "Mas stop im not giving it back." So he put his hands on the wall trapping me in between his arms. So then he goes "Nix I don't wanna accidentally touch anything I shouldn't touch... but I need my phone so like.." and to which I say "nO" then duck under his arm and go to the other side of the elevator. He followed me and wrapped both arms around me reaching to my front, but I didn't back down. I moved to the side making him fall a bit causing me to fall a bit because he had me in his arms. So my butt... was pressed against his.. uh crotch.. and he was in the corner. He was keeping me up so every time he moved I would put more of my weight on him which WAS NOT HELPING. He goes "uh Nix.. your backing up into me.." and I go, "I KNOW THAT MAS LET ME GO!" Then the doors opened and we scrambled off each other. So we going to the office, cause we help out in there, and we go into the empty meeting room to chill. (I still have this phone) And it was almost time leave. So panicking he tried to get it. Then.. he accidentally... p i n c h e d... my bReAsT. And I yelled "MAS!!!" And fell backwards knocking over boxes. He apologized of course. I will say that something like this could never happen again without him knowing how I felt. So I left my last class early and waited for him outside his classes door. Then he ran thinking that I was there to steal his phone.  Finally I stopped him, put my hand on his shoulder, and go.. "Hey Mas, I like you." And I D I P P E D.  Dude I ran. Left him no time to reply. Now I gotta wait till Monday and the suspense is killing me. I just I want to die.

Anyway get some sleep beauty's!!
And let me know what you would do if you were me cause like.. kinda feel like I'm gonna avoid him. XD