ok THIS is the last chapter

OMG IM SO SOOO SORRY! 😭
I feel so bad for leaving you guys like that, but it's ok cause here's a part two ;)

Your whole life flashed before your eyes as you felt cold and the work around you went dark....

You wake up in a hospital bed. You look around and spot a spiky haired man.
"K-Katsuki?" You stutter, were you really alive?
Bakugo sits up immediately and looks at you for a moment before running into your arms. He picks you up the best he could with you hooked up to the IV. "OH MY GOD YOU FUCKING IDIOT! YOU ALMOST DIED, WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" He yelled pecking your face. You giggle "he was about to kill you.." you said looking down, the memory crystal clear. "Tch. Rather me than you..." Bakugo scoffed. "Where are the boys?" You ask, "with my mom, your moms in the waiting room asleep." He said crawling into your bed with you, still keeping a tight hold on you. "Oh we need to let everyone know I'm oka-" Bakugo kisses you cutting you off. You look at him dumbfounded. "It's 3 in the fucking morning, we'll tell everyone later ok princess?" He says looking at you tiredly. You sigh rolling your eyes. "Alright babe." You say pulling the blankets over the two of you as you gently fall asleep in his arms.

Ok now t h a t was the end!
I'm gonna keep writing in my one-shot book. But I think I'm done with this book.
I really feel sad leaving it, but let's face it this is going no where XDDD.           🥺
I really hope you all liked it 👉🏻👈🏻
And thank you to everyone who did read it!
💕💕💕