A suprise

A/N hiii. So I know most y'all stuck inside cause of Corona so just hang in there my lovelies!! <3

You just finished a small mission with a gas station robbery. You were close by and in your hero costume because you were quirk training.
You sigh stretching. "Wonder what Bakugo's up to..." you pull out your phone. You were sitting on the roof of a building looking down on the town.
You: Hey babe wya?
Bakugo: I just got home.
You: I'm done training wanna hangout?
Bakugo: I gotta run some errands, but you can head home.
You: didn't you j u s t get home ;-;
Bakugo: I forgot a few things

You raise your eyebrow in suspicion... he's acting weird... most be that time of the month

You jump from roof to roof happily. As you get close to your neighborhood you see Kirishima, "Heyyyyy Kiri!" You wave. You see him show his huge smile. You smirk and wink before jumping off the top of the building, you knew Kirishima would catch you. "aaannNDD GOT YOU!" You giggle landing in his arms. "Where you heading Y/n?" He asked setting you down.
"Home, by the way do you know what Bakugo is meaning when he says he has errands?" You ask, Kirishima looks confused for a second but then his eyes widen a bit. "Hmm nope sorry
Y/n" you frown. "Oooooh really? You sure Kiri.." you like his ribs. "AH- YES IM SURE!" He says laughing, he smacks your hand away. "Well I gotta go bye Y/n!" You wave and say goodbye before heading home to change out of your hero costume.

(Time Skip)
You finished your shower and had changed into (insert comfy outfit :3 ) you walked out and saw Bakugo in the kitchen mumbling something. "Uh, hey babe.." you say, Bakugo jumps a little and turns around. "Hey babe.." he says with a smirk walking towards you. You blush a little. "I missed you!" You say kissing his cheek. "Yeah? I missed you too, but Y/n" you look up "yeah?" "I got you a surprise.."
You smile excitedly. "What is it?!"
"Not a 'it' baby, a him. I adopted him today." You go pale "adopt". "He's a baby so-"
"WHAT THE HELL YOU CANT JUST ADOPT A CHILD WITHOUT ASKING ME! BABE WERE NOT EVEN READY. OMG I HAVE TO  BABY PROOF EVERYTHING! I MEAN I ALWAYS HAVE WANTED KIDS BU-" Bakugo grabbed your shoulders, then he whistles loudly. Coming around the kitchen corner is a puppy, he has a few scars and you assume is a rescue. "AWWW KATSUKI YOU SHOULDNT HAVE!" Bakugo smiles watching you play with the puppy. "Your welcome Y/n.."

(Time Skip)
You and Bakugo we're laying in the bed, the dog was sleeping at the end of the bed. Bakugo told you the people at the pound named him Pudge so you decided to stick with that. As you lay there suddenly Bakugo put his arm around your waist and snuggled you from behind. "Hey babe..." Bakugo said softly. " hm?" You hummed in response "one day... i really do plan on having a kid with you... I-I want to spend the rest of my life with you... I want you too know that, I love you." Theres a long silence, suddenly you flip over to face him, Bakugo's blushing. "Katsuki Bakugo..." he blushes harder, "I love you too.." you kiss his cheek and snuggle up leaving him speechless.

Stay safe and remember to wash your hands.
<3