"Chapter 1"

Chapter 1 - An Invitation

Uraraka woke up. She stretched her arms and got up from her cheap bed. Uraraka slipped on her pink and fluffy slippers and checked herself out in the mirror. Her long, red-ish, brown hair was hanging down, falling onto her shoulders. Her pink cheeks were a lighter tone, due to her not adding blush yet. She was wearing a pink t-shirt with Kirby on it and black, loose, shorts. Her brown eyes looked away and she decided that it was time for breakfast. Uraraka walked in her small apartment. Only a few of her friends from Class A had moved into the same apartment complex as her. Mineta had moved there, because he could only afford two apartments and the one he moved into was cheaper. Koda had moved there, because it was the only apartment complex that allowed pets. Uraraka moved there, because of the same reason as Mineta.

Uraraka opened her fridge, but it was empty.

'Note to self, buy groceries.' She thought to herself.

Uraraka closed the fridge and opened a cupboard. She grabbed noodles and boiled water.

'Instant noodles for breakfast.... again...' She sighed. Uraraka walked over to her door to check for mail, while the water boiled. She picked up the mail on the ground and looked though it.

'Bills.

Bills.

Trash mail.

Bills.

...?'

Uraraka looked at a white envelope with a golden stamp on it. She eyed it carefully.

'Was this sent to the wrong person?'

The letter had a golden 'Uraraka Ochako' written on it in cursive, debunking Uraraka's suspicion. She set it down on her couch and threw the rest of the mail on the other side of the couch. She decided to read the letter, while eating breakfast, because she learned to multitask as a beauty guru on youtube, so she put the skill to good use. Uraraka finished making her breakfast and sat down at her soft pink couch. It was a bit dirty and broken in some places, but was comfortable nonetheless. She began eating her plain noodles and opening the envelope with her feet. Inside, was a white letter, with golden edges. The text was in black and it was hand-written. She skimmed through the words, not having enough energy in the morning to read it properly. She noticed a date, a time and an address. There was a dress code and it was signed by Midoriya and Todoroki. She stared at the letter in her feet for awhile, before the pieces of the puzzle clicked together. 

Midoriya and Todoroki were getting married.

Uraraka set down her half-empty bowl on the coffee table in front of her and grabbed the letter with her hands. She read it properly this time and her suspicion was confirmed.

They're getting married.

Tears pooled at her eyes and she dropped the letter on the coffee table. The tears slowly fell and she sobbed quietly. She already knew Midoriya and Todoroki were together, but it still hurt. She's been in love with Midoriya for more than 3 years. Midoriya had asked Todoroki out during the end of their first year in UA, leaving Uraraka heartbroken, but she figured she'd get over Midoriya soon enough. Here she was, crying in her small apartment, because of a wedding invitation from the love of her life. She let herself sob for half an hour, before wiping the tears and finishing her breakfast. Her thoughts were quiet for the first time in forever. She wasn't thinking about anything. Once she had finished eating the noodles, she threw the bowl in the sink and went into her bedroom. Uraraka separated her phone from her charger and went back into the living room/kitchen. She picked up the invitation and looked at the date again. The wedding was two months away. She was free and could make it to the wedding.