"Chapter 6"

Chapter 6 - Weddings Aren't Romantic For The Heartbroken

Asui sat on her couch, looking at the clock every 2 minutes.

Uraraka was late.

Asui and Uraka had agreed a week after the invitations went out, that they'd go togehter no matter what. After 10 minutes of waiting, Asui came to the conclusion that Uraraka wouldn't come. She got up and walked over to the vestibule. There was a big mirror beside on the wall in the vestibule. She took in her appearance.

Asui was wearing the bridesmaids dress and heels. She had her hair down without the big bow at the bottom. Strands of her hair from either side of her head were braided and was clipped to the back with a small, white, bow. She was wearing a silver chain necklace with a baby blue diamond hanging from it, the same diamond, hanging, earrings that were bought togehter and a thick, silver, bracelet. Asui's makeup was just baby pink lipstick, eyeliner and mascara. She grabbed her small, white, handbag and left.

Asui drove to the address the wedding was held at and was almost late, becuase she waited for Uraraka. Shouto and Izuku had decided to hold the wedding at a big castle Shouto's ancestors' slaves had built. His ancestors were roalty, but were killed during a war. The castle went to their children, but presidents were created and they had no use of the castle anymore.

The castle was 19 000cm tall and was white from the outside. It was painted to look more pleasant for the photos. There were four towers and the pointed roofs were silver. A big door at the front was brown and had golden handles. The windows were large and had silver casings.

Asui parked at the same place where her friends had parked and ran inside through a side door Jirou had texted her to go through.

"Sorry for being late." Asui apologized to Shouto, who was still preparing himself for the wedding. He was in a small room, only for him.

"Don't worry. Tokoyami told me that Uraraka was supposed to go with you." Shouto gave her a small, reassuring, smile. Panic flashed through Asui's mind, but she just smiled back.

'How much did Fumi tell?'

Asui waited in a room with the other bridesmaids. They all had the same dresses and heels as she did.

Jirou's hair was curled a little and she had a small, white, tophat with black around the start of the flat part of the hat, white handbag, silver chain necklace with a white pearl hanging from it and a silver, thick, bracelet, just like Asui. Jirou's makeup was just eyeliner, mascara and strawberry sceneted lipgloss.

Ashido's hair was curled a little too, her long, pink, hair was let down like usual. Her milk chocolate skin popped out from the rest. Ashido is half-japanese and half-african. Her father went on a business trip to Africa and ended up falling in love with Ashido's mother. Ashido's mother moved to Japan with Ashido's father and they had Ashido. Ashido's yellow eyes made her pop out even more. She had a white headband, a silver chain necklace with three white pearls, two semi-thick, white, bracelets on one hand, black fishnet stockings and eyeliner, mascara, dark pink eye shadow, dark red lipstick and a full makeup look that Ashido had put on her youtube channel.

Yaoyorozu's hair was curled a little too, a theme going with the three lovers. Her long hair was let down, unlike usual. She had a white pearl necklace and bracelet, a small, white, bow in her hair, keeping her bangs out of her face, pearls somehow attached to her white heels, that she had put on her own. Not surprising, considering she owned a fashion brand and designs 40% of the clothes and accessories, liking to make them in her freetime as well. Yaoyorozu had eyeliner, mascara, light blush and pink, strawberry sceneted lipgloss.