"Chapter 3"

Chapter 3 - Bonding Over Heartbreak In The Dark

Sero sits in Asui's car. Asui's driving and has an unreadable expression on her face.

"Where are you taking me?" Sero asked, after 20 minutes of looking out the window.

"Somewhere I'd always go when I'm feeling down." Asui responded, her expression not changing a bit. Sero decided to keep looking out the window. The sun was shining in the sky and Sero could see a baby green house with a white roof.

"Your.... house...?" Sero asks, not quite understanding what Asui was thinking.

"We're going to the actual place during nighttime." Asui said. Sero nodded as an 'ok', knowing Asui wouldn't see it anyway.

"What do you want to do in the meantime?" Asui asked, stopping her car in her driveway.

"Do you have games?" Sero asked in return, earning a nod.

"What kind?" The asking had become somewhat of a game.

"Which kind would you like?" Sero shot back. Asui giggled a bit, her small smile being angelic, some would say.

"Alright, you won." Asui gave Sero one last smile. The two young adults got out of Asui's green car and went into Asui's home.

"Welcome to my small home." Asui said, making Sero gasp offensively.

"Small? This is three times bigger than mine and Kaminari's apartment!" Asui's apartment was in fact, three times bigger than Sero's and Kaminari's shared apartment. It had a homey feeling to it and smelled like a pond or rain, not like they have much smell. Her vestibule was a white walled and black wood floored hallway. There was a silver wall hanger with a green raincoat, a black jacket, a white jacket and a black hoodie hanging on it. There were green wellingtons or rain boots (whichever you prefer to refer to them), converse shoes and sneakers under the jackets.

"Let's play some Minecraft." Asui offered, to which Sero cheered. 3 hours later, Sero looked out the window.

"It's dark now." Sero points out. Asui saves their game and gets up.

"Time to go." Asui says. The two head back to Asui's car. Before they leave, Asui grabs her phone.

You created a chat

You added Katsu and Han

You changed the chat's name to The Heartbrokens' club

"...." Sero stared at his phone for awhile.

"I'm not planning on adding Uraraka." Asui answers Sero's unsaid question. Sero wants to ask why, but Asui just started her car.

"Siri, text The Heartbrokens' Club." Asui starts, earning a questioning glance from Sero. "Bakugou, get ready. Me and Sero are picking you up in 10 minutes." Asui finished. Siri sent the text, Sero's phone dinging from the notification confirming it.

"We're getting Bakugou too?" Sero asked, feeling extremely curious now. Asui just nodded, not telling Sero anymore. Exactly 10 minutes later, Asui stops at Bakugou's house. It used to be Bakugou's and Kirishima's shared house, but Kirishima had cheated on Bakugou and he kicked Kirishima out.

"Where are we going?" Bakugou grumbled.

"I don't know. She wouldn't tell me." Sero turned around to talk to Bakugou. Throughout the ride, Bakugou and Sero spoke together about random topics. Eventually, the boys noticed trees  upon trees and that almost an hour had passed.

"How far are we going?" Sero asked. Asui just shrugged, though she knew exactly how far they were going. Another hour later, Asui stopped the car. Sero and Bakugo looked outside and saw a beautiful sight. There was a small pond, pretty flowers surrounding it, tall trees and the stars and moon in the sky, giving light.