"Chapter 7"

Chapter 7 - Once, Twice, But Not A Third Time

(Warning: drunk adults and one sentence about druggies. I know they aren't that bad, but people be sensitive these days. Also, don't do drugs kids)

Shouto's and Izuku's wedding reception was at a large club. They hired a bartender and Yamada as the DJ.  Most of the guests were drunk and/or dancing on the dance floor. Asui had given the newlyweds their wedding gift. Only then, had she noticed their matching ties. Izuku had a red and white, striped tie and Shouto had a green tie. 

"Hey, Tsu." Sero waved and grinned, sitting beside her in a bar stool. "You here to drink your worries away?" Sero asked.

"If by worries, you mean heartbreak, then yes." Asui sighed, banging her head on the bar.

"Join the club." Sero grinned, though there was something hiding behind that smile. Sero ordered them vodka. The bartender was about to give them two shot glasses, but Sero pointed at the large bottles.

"Gimme two of those." The bartender (very hesitantly) gave them two bottles of the strongest vodka. Asui and Sero both gulped down 1/4 of the bottle.

"You a lightweight?" Asked Asui. Sero shook his head, making Asui grin. "Good, me neither." 

They ended up playing multiple drinking games.

"You know what? I think I might be here because of someone other than Mr. Midoriya Shouto over there." Sero slurred and pointed at Shouto. Asui, who was only tipsy at this point, just raised a brow.

'He's drunk.' She concluded.

"I mean, Bakugou's kinda pretty, don't ya think? I'd let him fu-" Asui ended up covering his mouth with her hand, not wanting to hear what Sero was about to tell her.

"Do you think I should tell him?" Sero pondered. Drunk Sero was strangely more bold and confident, unlike Asui, Monoma (their secret best friend all throughout high school) and sober Sero. That friend group was caused by insecurities. 

"Go ahead. It might be your only chance." Asui encouraged. Sero sat in the stool for awhile, his legs trembling, indicating that he wasn't wasted enough to just go to Bakugou and tell him.

"Don't worry, a little birdie told me he feels the same." Asui winked, though Sero still felt doubtful.

"Talking to birds sounds like something a druggie would do." Sero grinned and Asui giggled. He finally managed to get up and leave his vodka on the bar.

"See ya." Sero waved.

"Tell me how it goes." Asui called out, while he ran. Asui felt something weigh her heart down and she set her vodka down too.

She felt lonely again.

Asui looked around the room. Seeing everyone full of joy and love made her feel happy, but lonely at the same time.

"Hey, Tsu-chan." A hesitant voice accompanied the soft hand on her shoulder. Asui recognized the hand from all the times it ran through her hair when she was feeling down.

"Hey, Uraraka." Asui turned around to face Uraraka and put on an annoyed expression, letting Uraraka know the bitterness Asui felt for her.

"I feel as if you're mad at me." Uraraka frowned. She had noticed how when the paparazzi left, Asui had began to avoid her.

 Asui felt as if an arrow had hit her heart. She had every right to be angry at Uraraka, but why did she feel as if her actions weren't justified.

"No shit, Sherlock." Asui rolled her eyes and drank straight from her bottle of vodka again. Uraraka grabbed the bottle and moved it away from her.

"What did I do?" Uraraka's frown deepened and Asui wanted to apologize for the way she was acting, but around Uraraka she just couldn't be her blunt self.