Coping with the Feelings

"You come..."

"...I'm here."

"You come, Pyeha (Your Majesty)..."

"I'm here, Soo..."

"It's really you..."

"Should I kiss you to confirm that it is really me?" Wang So caressed Hae Soo's pale face with concern and great fondness. "What do you want me to do?"

"Please... I want to be embraced," replied Hae Soo, the same fondness was echoing in her tone. "Hug me, please."

Wang So gathered Hae Soo slowly into his arms, to his embrace. Slowly, but tightly. And not long after that, he could feel that once again, there's heaven in this conspiratorial dirty world. His angel was in his arms. "Soo... Hae Soo..."

"Pyeha... Pyeha... Sa Wangjanim (Fourth Prince)..."

"Yes... It's me. Your Fourth Prince."

No matter who Wang So had become right now, for Hae Soo, he would always be her Fourth Prince. The person that had made her fall deeply in love. That person was originally the Fourth Prince of King Tae Joo's son. The wolf-dog that most people were afraid and frightened of. The person that many deemed as the bringer of misfortune, just because of his face had a scar, that not only wasn't his mistake in the beginning but in the end, made his life miserable to the point of abandonment by his mother.

Yes... that was her Fourth Prince. Her beloved person.

No words, or sentences, could compare the feelings that have transpired between Wang So and Hae Soo now. Words failed in front of the deep feelings both of them felt toward each other.

Wang So released Hae Soo a bit and snaked one of his arms around her waist. He pulled Hae Soo closer to him while he put his other hand on Hae Soo's chin and pulled it slowly. He planted a soft kiss on Hae Soo's small but chapped lips, even though he didn't pay any attention to her lips condition. They couldn't hold any longer the bottle-up feelings that were pouring right at the moment.

Slowly, they tasted each other's lips.

One kiss...

Two kisses...

Three kisses...

And they keep going to savor each other's lips.

They didn't feel the need to rush. No hurry. Just the eagerness to always feel each other's lips. The passion was there, but they had passed the urge to be feisty and dominant toward each other. There were times for that. But, at that moment, these were... enough.

After a while, they stopped and looked into each other's eyes. Love was the only one that reflected in each other's eyes.

"I can finally see you again," said Wang So, choking a bit. "Each day... each passing day that we've been apart... There's this part of me that is dying within those days. But now, with you beside me again, it has regained its life. I miss you, Soo... Very much."

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone inside the palace, Pyeha," said Hae Soo in regret. "It's because I have my reason. But the reason is not because of the Eighth Prince. Yes, I once liked him. I even believe that he would take me away, with just the two of us living together. But that was already in the past. Like I have written in one of my letters, my heart is yours... I'm yours ."

"I believe you... I won't let anyone interfere between the two of us again," said Wang So in determination. "My brothers can't. Nothing can hinder me to be with you again. Even you, Soo. You won't get rid of me ever again in this lifetime."