I like you.

I like you. I really do. But I know you could never like me back. By the way you left me on read. The way you never start the conversations. You don't tell me things. I'm egotistic. I'm quiet and shy. And I guess you don't like that. Instead what you do like is my best friend and I have to live with that.

I have to live with the thought of if she ever likes you back I'll have to be okay with you two together. It will break me but I want the best for you and I want you to be happy.

I try to talk to you but you are dry. You don't want to tell me things that are going on in your life. You send me pictures when you aren't even trying and I stare at how cute you are. I sit there wishing that you liked me back and think of me how I think of you.

But I'm not your type. I guess you don't like girls like me. Maybe you do. You just have to be patient with me and get to know me better. But you are not that kind of person. You are social. You are popular.

I'm the quiet girl in the group who has nothing to say. I'm the one you have to try a little harder with. But you wouldn't know. Your attention is on her and I know that. I know you really like her and I'm okay with it.

Hopefully these feelings just die away...

Because I know I will never be good enough for you.

Yuniqka
23:54
24/3/2020