Crash Landing

My heart bested faster than I ever thought possible. We were falling out of the sky and there was no way to stop it.

"We've been locked out of the operating system!" May said.

"Have you tried overriding it?" Ward asked.

"Don't you think I have tried that? We are completely locked out of the system and unless we figure out a plan we are going to die."

"Subtle. Very subtle." I mumered against everyone's panic.

"Um we are falling out of the sky and based on my calculations we are going to hit the ground in a matter of seconds." Fitz said.

"Oh dear we are going to die!" Jemma said.

"Look i have taken a rough estimate of where land is and unless we want to die I suggest we lean the plane to the right." Ward suggested.

Everyone scrambled and panicked. "Um I know this might not be the best of times but which right? Mine or yours?" I asked.

"Just pick a side and stay there!" He said slightly agitated.

I rushed over to Jemma before I felt the crash. Water splurged through my lungs as the plane split in two. Sucking Ward and the others who knows where.

I swam as hard as I could only to be dragged under by a drowning Jemma. She climbed on top of me flailing her arms around shoving me beneath her. I finally swam up and pushed her up before both of us died of Suffocation. "Don't you know how to swim?! I asked wading with her to the shore.

"No! I am a scientist not an Olympic athlete!" She said as we reached the shore.

"Well if it wasn't for me we both would have died." I said slightly agitated. I mean who doesn't know how to swim?

"Now where the hell are we?" I ask scanning the land.

"I can't tell you because everything useful crashed into the bottom of the ocean. But what I can tell you is that we may be here a while." Jemma said.

"Well until we find the others we should get settled. Who knows how long we will be here." After everything that has happened I am glad I am with Jemma. I don't know what at is but with her i feel safe and I don't care how long we are here as long as I am with Jemma.

"We can't just settle. We need to find the others." She replied rather anguishly.

"Well unless you want to trek an uncharted forest in the middle of the night I suggest we may camp."