First Kiss

The sun was shining and the one pair of clothes we had were sort of dry. "It's been a long morning." I said sitting down by the now smolder and ash from what was the fire.

  "We did accomplish a lot though." Jemma said sitting next to me. I let out a half smile as I gazed upon her face.

  "Skye." She said turning her face toward mine. "I, don't know how to say this, nor did I want to admit this but, I uh, I kind of like you." She blushed a bright crimson red and so did I.

  "Don't worry, I like you, a lot. Every since I met you I had this feeling, that I..." I was interrupted by the sweet taste of her lips on mine begging for entrance.

  Our tounges clashed and we kissed passionately breathing heavily to the point we had to break the kiss.

  "You're good." I said almost panting for air. "Thank You." She said in return. I could get used to this.

   The smile on my face was one of the stupid ones, you know the one you make when you are staring at the person you like? Yeah that kind.

By now we were dressed and ready to figure out what to do with all our spare time considering this was an unexpected vacation.

  "What do you suggest we do?" I asked finally after sitting in boredom. "We can explore the jungle." She suggested back. "Nah too boring. We can do that later. Something fun."

  We wasted ten minutes trying to figure out what we were going to do. Before we finally came to an agreement. "You want to know what sounds fun?" I asked.

  "What?" She asked in return.

   "Hide and Seek."

  "Yes! I love that idea!"

  And so we wasted time playing hide and seek. Everything was good.