REACTION - Mutual Affection

Get your reading glasses on, kids

Get your reading glasses on, kids. These are more like scenarios, so prepare for paragraphs. This is roughly 6 times as long of a chapter than what I usually do :') sorry for those of you that like simple reactions. 

Jin

He'd put you in a room and told you to rest. He'd literally pulled you off of the streets and dragged you here, but you hadn't known it was him when it was happening. If you were aware that it was Jin he wouldn't have had to fight so hard to get you here. He sat with you all night, staring at you while you stared back. He was so handsome. 

"Y/n, you should really rest. We'll go over the rules when you wake up."

"I'm not tired. We can go over them now," you told him. He was obviously a little shocked that you were so compliant in this situation. 

"Okay... First rule then. I'll let you move around the house, but you can't try to leave without me."

"I don't want to leave without you."

"... are you okay? Did you hit your head last night or something?"

 are you okay? Did you hit your head last night or something?"

Yoongi

You'd been with him for a while. He didn't want to let you outside because of how hard you fought him at first. He did his best to make sure that you had everything that you needed and were comfortable, but for a while you still opposed everything he did.

It took quite a while for you to come around to his presence. Soon, you found yourself patiently waiting for him to return from errands and work. You'd wait in the front room, staring at the door for hours at a time. 

One day, he took much longer to return home than usual. And you thought, what if he just leaves you here? You'd come to depend on him too much for him to abandon you. 

When the door opened and he stepped into the front room, he was very shocked that you threw yourself at him, gripping his shirt, sobbing uncontrollably and begging him to not leave you. He tentatively returned the embrace, half expecting you to shove him away. Instead, you melted into his arms, your legs practically giving out from the panic attack that you'd endured at the thought of him leaving.