REACTION - Kind Bully

I keep writing way more than reactions normally are

I keep writing way more than reactions normally are. Please let me know if you prefer shorter or longer chapters. Leave comments here so I have a better idea of what you would like to read :) Also, if you make a request, please let me know roughly what length you are wanting. If you want a more detailed reaction I will need a little longer to get it finished, but I enjoy doing them :')

Jin

You were in the library, trying to reach a book on the top shelf. You weren't short, per se, you just weren't tall enough to reach the stupid textbook that was just shy of your fingertips. "Do you need help?" a voice asked. You turned, your eyes meeting Jin's. You blink at him. 

"Don't you have someone to beat up or something?" you demanded, crossing your arms. You didn't mind Jin that much. You did know about his temper with your other classmates, though. He was known to be quick with his fists and completely vicious. He tucked his hands in his pockets and shuffled his feet, his gaze dropping just slightly. 

"I can beat up whoever put that book up that high if you want me to," he offered. You snickered at the thought, then sighed, gesturing towards the shelf a little. 

"If you could reach that for me, I'd really appreciate it," you said. His eyes lit up at the thought of you appreciating something that he'd done. He shot over to the shelf and retrieved the book, handing it to you gently. 

"Chemistry for Dummies, huh?" he asked, reading the title. You pressed your lips together, not wanted to admit why you needed that book. 

"I'm not good with science. My grades really suffering this semester."

"I could help you," he offered, his face lighting up at the thought.

"You?"

"Yeah. I took that class last year. I'm in advanced Chem now," he said, shrugging. Of course, he was a genius. He's attractive, why shouldn't he be smart, too? 

"Are you sure...?"

"Yes! I'm positive. I'll help you with anything. You can call me for help anytime. Even at night. If you call in the middle of the night I'll still answer, I promise!" he said, hopping up and down a little bit. You raised your eyebrows. 

"If I have a question about chemistry in the middle of the night, I can call you?"

"... Yes. That's exactly what I meant."