REACTION - Detention

<3

<3

Jin
If you were a couple ~ 
He'd be a little confused at first, honestly. He really likes that you're so sweet and well-behaved so he'd definitely wonder why you were there. 
"What did you do to get a detention?"
"I was eating in class. What did you do to get a detention?"
"... The same thing..."

If you were NOT a couple ~ 
I don't think he'd care at all, honestly. Like whatever, you're cute and you're in trouble, no big deal. He'd probably try to start a conversation with you while you're both there, though. 
"So, what's your favorite color?"
"Um... strawberry red? Or maybe kimchi orange?"
"I find those colors quite lovely as well."
"What's your favorite color, Jin?"
"The color of your eyes. And cabbage green."

Yoongi If you were a couple ~ I don't think he'd really care all that much

Yoongi 
If you were a couple ~ 
I don't think he'd really care all that much. He already trusts your decision-making skills so he would assume that your actions were justified, whatever they were. 
"What'd you do?"
"This girl kept pulling my hair. I told her I'd punch her if she didn't stop."
"Did she stop?"
"I here, aren't I?"

If you were NOT a couple ~
He already thought you were attractive. So when he hears you arguing with the teacher about why you're there, he's interested in what's being said. 
"I'm not allowed to defend myself if someone is bothering me?"
"You're supposed to get a teacher, Y/n."
"Okay, well next time I have a guy trying to pull down my shirt I'll be sure to ask him to stop for a minute so I can go get your stupid ass."

No need to worry about that, Yoongi will help from then on.