chapter 2: the general and the press

You head out to diamond city since that's where everyone who is new to the wasteland generally goes, you end up encountering more bandits and some super mutants, it goes about how you'd think.

Bandit marauder: I cant wait to count out your caps!

Y/n: wow, now you aren't even trying to hide that you're a re-skin of skyrim

You just tank the bullets like it's nothing and because they're so damn stupid they just keep shooting. Eventually getting bored of the bullets hitting your skin and just falling off, you decided to just end it by taking their guns and knocking them out.

Y/n: this isn't hardly fun anymore

The super mutants are met with a similar fate with the exception of a mutant that tries to hit you with a nuke, needless to say even that fails as you just walk out of the explosion. Because super mutants are even dumber they really don't catch on that bullets don't actually do more than a nuke. So you take care of the mutants too, of course with your strength you can't just knock em out so you just shot their legs until they stopped moving.

The guards that they were fighting thanked you and told you the entrance to diamond city and your pip boy points you in the right direction. You enter diamond city and it's metallic shanty town as a girl on a box asks you to buy a paper, you decided to pay some caps from your pip boy storage dimension because...you can't prove that it can't do that and it's about the "vault dweller"

Y/n: hey uh, you know where the vault dweller is?

Paper girl: oh? No I don't know where she is, talk to piper, maybe she knows.

Y/n: thanks kiddo

Nat: its nat, my name I mean

Y/n: thanks nat

You head in and find the woman piper.

Piper: I wasn't expecting visitors, the names piper

Y/n:

                     • news station?

👉• sarcastic.                       •whatever

                     • nice place      

Y/n: commonwealth action news?

Piper: ha! no, but that's actually a better name. You friends with blue? I didn't think another vault dweller would be on the surface.

Y/n: vault dweller huh? I guess it's the pip boy. I didn't really dwell very long since I got out almost as soon as I teleported in.

Piper: teleported? You're joking right?

Y/n; no, it's a long story

Piper: well by all means tell me, nothing's to strange out here anymore