chapter 9: phase 2

A/n: we're starting off strong with a lemon so we're going in hot!!
Brace yourselves!!!

You tear off her suit and you both continue your heated make out session as you get your shirt off.

Cindy: wow...so...

She licks your abbs like a woman possessed and she pulls down your pants and underwear and your dick springs loose giving her a good smack in the face.

Cindy: eh!~~ I didn't think it would be so...wow...its the biggest I've seen...bigger than in those videos

Y/n: videos? Like hen..tttaaaii!~~~

She doesn't answer you as she puts her mouth on your cock, she must like it because she looks up at you and holds the bottom part of the shaft while she sucks you off.

Cindy: 💖w💖 itsh~ mmh~ sho good~~

She looks really adorable as hearts form in her eyes. And she cups your balls as you start thrusting into her mouth making her gag as she looks up at you.

Y/n: you keep doing that I'm gonna cum!~~

She just speeds up and massages your balls and sucks you harder making loud slurping sounds like a slut.
Needless to say you cum and she's surprised by the amount but she actually swallows the stuff.

Cindy: creamy...~

She then folds the couch into a bed and lays on the mattress.

Cindy: it's...my first
Be gentle please O~O

She looks at you a little nervous and turns her head, you kiss her neck and she moans as you seem to have found a spot she likes and you grope her breasts as she sticks her tongue out and you spread her pussy licking her for a bit making her legs tense up and twitch as you make her nice and wet.

Cindy: gaaaah~~~💖

Shes gone into full orgasm face and you then prod her tight wet pussy making her stretch to fit you as you go in deep.
Her eyes go wide as she twitches like crazy and moaning, she cant speak anymore and she has tears in her eyes.

Y/n: nnngh...are you ok?...

You stop for a bit as she can barely speak.

Cindy: feel...too...go-ooaaah

From that you surmise that she's crying tears of joy from insane pleasure that she never dreamed she could feel. All your experience with sex definitely helped you as you proceed to thrust smoothly into her tight little pussy, she doesn't bleed despite being a virgin, and while she's most likely feeling some pain it's MASSIVELY overpowered by the pleasure and she manages to wrap her arms and legs around you as she quivers in pleasure, after your heated loving sex you both cum before you groan and she moans out like an anime orgasm.

She passes out with a huge smile on her face as her eyes roll up and she passes out in ecstasy.

Y/n: phew...

After a little bit the door opens and grace walks in and looks at you.

Grace: well that um...worked out much better than intended

Y/n: so we're in fase 2?

Grace: not quite, we have just started phase one

She turns to go to her desk and you see her jumpsuit is incredibly wet downstairs as you just take her into the room she came from and you hear a "plunk" sound as you step in shallow liquid, judging by its viscosity and smell it's most likely....

Y/n: oh god its everywhere!!

You exit as grace blushes from you finding her love juice. And you leave the other way after getting dressed and head down the elevator as the intercom blares to life, cindy snuggles with you in her sex coma as hearts come from her.

Intercom: attention everyone in vault 69...I have a couple of announcements
Everyone will now be required to work quadruple shifts, and i mean everyone.

Everyone groans and some even boo as the intercom blares again and grace speaks again.

Intercom: as for the new male arrival, every woman will be required to have sex if he sees fit, refusing is literally against the law and is punishable by imprisonment.

Y/n: I hope this works grace

Everyone just looks at you and they all go quiet as you just move through them and ignore everyone. Needless to say they immediately get out of your way as you proceed.

You head up to the lunch lady and she just looks at you.

Lunch lady: so am I next?

Y/n: do you know where Cindy's room is?

LL: oh...um room 404

Y/n: thanks...

You look on your pip boy and follow the marker to the room.
You then proceed to put this sign on the door.

Y/n: heh heh heh

Y/n: heh heh heh

You go in and set her on what you assume is her bed or at least you try to but she won't uncling from you, she's like a koala.

Cindy: mm-mm =3=

She pouts in her sleep as you just sigh and snuggle with her before unzipping her tight outfit and taking your clothes off.

A couple weeks pass as every girl avoids you but honestly you couldn't care less.
The intercom fires up again and the lunchroom gets quiet.

Intercom: after a pregnancy test it turn out that cindy, my daughter is pregnant with a healthy baby on the way.
Everyone of course looks at you and you just roll your eyes and keep eating.

Intercom: in order to protect her child she is to be released of all work activities in order to have the best and proper care with state of the art living conditions and the best royal treatment. This will be applied to any woman who is confirmed pregnant. That is all

All the girls just look shocked as they whisper to themselves, no work? Luxury suite? Luxury treatment? It's the holy grail and now everyone is gonna want a drink from the holy grail in your pants.
You just inhale and exhale as you finish eating.

Y/n: and so it begins...phase 2

A/n: and this chapter ends, right here
Next time, chapter 10: thirsty for luxury