chapter 14: real synthetic needs

You grab hold of her head and thrust deep inside her mouth essentially using her as a sexbot while she is surprised but seems to enjoy it and she puts her hands on her knees while she sucks like a vacuum. It's a good thing she doesn't really need air and she keeps going as she slurps on it and hearts form in her eyes.

Y/n: grkh...curie~~

Curie: mmmh!~

She continues sucking and her throat bulges as she bobs her head, this feels really good yet it still feels wrong, you quickly cum in her mouth and she puts it all in test tubes...which she needs a lot.

Curie: 40 test tubes filled to ze brim~ well done monsieur y/n~

Y/n: eh heh heh you're welcome curie

She cleans herself up and heads top her lab with the other fluids and a robot comes and takes you to the high end apartments with a lot of technologically advanced designs and you decided to take a shower. Finally you managed to get clean and you lay down on the bed, you dont need sleep but dreams are still nice.
You fall asleep and a...differently designed synth enters your room.

She scans the room and finds

She scans the room and finds...exactly what she's looking for.....

(Hours later)

Y/n: ugh...heh that was actually a good dream...why am I still feeling....

You look over at the robot who is currently giving you a titjob and has a holographic face emoji that just looks at you like this.

Haydee?: ;3

Y/n: Haydee?

She just tilts her head with a blue question mark over her faceplate and continues to give you a titjob. Eventually she clamps her titties on your dick as you cum and you feel all the moisture somehow get sucked out as you hear pouring from below. She gets up and hugs you close before speaking in a very soft and sensual voice.

Haydee: I can be designated Haydee if that is your wish master~

Y/n: might as well

Haydee: I am~...unsure of what you mean~

Y/n: it's a long story and I don't feel like telling it now

A/n: I could though...if anyone wants
Anyone want an indestructible male reader x Haydee? Be sure to let me know

Haydee: I understand master~

Y/n: call me y/n...the title master just weirds me out

Haydee: as you wish y/n~ I was designed to please you~

Y/n: why?

Haydee: the truth is, the biologists are having trouble trying to work on your semen and I was built to get more from you, as much as I can in fact~