One

Hi there! My name is August, but please don't call me that. I really prefer my nickname, Auggie! I have blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes. I'm not that tall, maybe 5 foot 6 inches? (167 cm) I'm not built, but I'm not a total noodle, I played a lot of sports and still do!

Anyway, my birthday is tomorrow! Right after that is mating season. Only one of my close friends would be coming with me. She turned 18 a few weeks ago and her name is Sienna. She's kind of a hoe...but I still love her! I support her as much as I can and in turn she helps me with any of my problems that I have at home or in my life.

"Auggie! Are you packed yet?" Sienna asked, coming up to me. We were in the main housing for the pack where the pack meetings are held, and where the alpha and his family live. "Not totally.." I sighed, "I don't have any of my clothes."

"What do you mean? Did he...take your clothes away?" Sienna asked with pure horror on her face. "Well yes and no. I left one of my socks on the floor in my room and he found it so he confiscated half of my shirts and pants." I shrugged. Sienna frowned and sighed softly, "Well lucky for you. I still have a few outfits at my house from the times you stayed over! Let's go get your bag and pack."

We walked into my house, to my surprise, my dad wasn't home yet. Thank god. I ran upstairs and grabbed my bag and anything else I would need for the trip. "Awesome! Let's go." Sienna clapped with a smile on her face. I've never seen her happier than when she's taking me away from my house. Luckily her house was only a couple down from mine, it made a great hotel for when I would get kicked out.

"So, guess what Zack said to me last night." Sienna leaned back onto her bedroom door after she shut it. "Should I be scared?" I asked, looking at her face. "Yes, but I'll tell you anyway," she smiled, "he told me that he couldn't decide if my tits or my ass were more delicious, and then asked for 'another taste.'" My lips pressed together forming a flat line as my eyes bulged slightly. "That's...what the fuck?" I was genuinely concerned for this girl, and her mate.

After a few more details, that I do not care to share, Sienna had my entire pack filled with anything I would need. She packed toiletries and lots of clothes, formal, casual, sleepwear. "Thanks mom." I smiled sarcastically. She slapped me on the shoulder, "Now that that's over, are you spending the night?" I shook my head, "Sadly, my dad wants me to be at home until we all leave which is only one more day away." Sienna sighed, "My mom won't be happy to hear this, you know she sees you as her own." I smiled at this, "Of course, tell your mom I love her."

"Bye bye Auggie, try to stay safe. Please." I hugged Sienna goodbye and ran back to my house. As soon as I got through the door I put my pack down under my bed and began cooking dinner. "It's almost 5..." I began cooking a little faster, my father gets home in about half an hour and I need the food done and the kitchen cleaned by the time he steps through the door.

I managed to finish cooking in 20 minutes and quickly washed all the dishes. I set the table for two, put the food out on the plates and heard my dads keys unlocking the front door, accompanied by laughing. "Hey Crystal, why don't you go sit down. I have to talk to the runt for a few minutes..." My dad said as his eyes trailed over to mine. Crusty Crystal, my dads girlfriend, went over and sat at the table. She was basically mateless so her and my father ended up meeting and "falling in love" or whatever.

My dad directed me to the family den with his hand gripping the back of my neck. He forcefully shoved me to the ground, "In one day, I'll finally have you out of the house. You'll be coming back from that summit mateless. Besides, there's no way your mate would want you, you're disgusting." My dad spat, his foot collided hard with my ribs and stomach. My wolf was howling at the thought of returning home alone, it was overwhelming my brain and any other thoughts I had in my mind.