Five

* Movin' a little quicker this chapter...I can't tell if you guys think it's too slow or don't like the chapters? Feel free to leave constructive criticism! I'm no pussy- *

We were finally settled in the castle...fuck, I feel like a princess. My childhood self is just screaming in pure joy. I mean, who doesn't want to have a man that's rich as hell come into your life and sweep you away from all of your troubles? Like come on, I know independence shows that you're a strong male or female who 'don't need no man' BUT who says you can't be independent if you're with someone? It's not like I'm being chained to the wall. Besides...I kind of like having things done for me for a change.

"Hey love, are you ready?" I heard Ryan call out as he walked into our room. My breath hitched as he placed his hands on my hips from behind, as I was currently putting some clothes away, and his head rested on my shoulder. "Y-Yeah..." I trailed off, I was supposed to be meeting Ryan's parents today, and apparently Ryan had already filled them in on my situation with my own parents. I wasn't terribly mad, in fact, I was actually quite relieved that I didn't have to discuss it to them on my own.

"You're going to be fine...they already adore you and they haven't even met you yet. Especially my mother." He reassured me as he flipped me around. I looked up into his bright green eyes and smiled. He leaned down and placed a heart-warming kiss to my lips as I closed my eyes in anticipation of it. Ryan pulled back, unfortunately, and swiped his thumb across my bottom lip. "Stop looking so damn precious." He said with a low growl before stepping back. "Come on, I'll be right here beside you." I sighed at his words and took the hand he offered.

"Dear goddess, I'm going to get so lost when I come out here alone..." I groaned as we turned down yet another long hallway. "You'll get used to it...especially when you and I take over this place." He said with a smirk. "What do you mean? Where are your parents going to go?" I asked looking back up at him in surprise. "Well, once they turn the role of Alpha and Luna down to you and I, they get to go off together and live out the rest of their lives wherever they please." I could tell Ryan was a bit disheartened by it, since his parents would be gone, so I gave his hand a squeeze. "They'll come visit, you know, just the way you describe them I would bet money on it that they would stick around for a while after the ceremony." I said with a happy smile. Ryan's eyes lit up a little and he turned to me, patting my head, "You're going to be a great Luna, I can tell." His words made me blush a little, but I was happy.

We finally made it to two large doors, and Ryan stopped, making me almost collide into him. He chuckled at me and I nudged him in annoyance. The doors were pushed open by two of the guards that were standing outside of it. The doors opened up to a large, spacious, room with two thrones in the center of it. It was absolutely one of the most spectacular things I've ever gotten to see in my lifetime...and I've seen Ryan with his shirt off.

Throne room (imagine there are two chairs):