Eight

~ Oh my I've been very dead, I've been a little overworked from everything, but I'll try and get back on track! I haven't really been FEELIN my writing anyway but I am now! Here's a very popular classical piece that I love to listen to to help me calm down ~

It's been about a month since I've been staying in the castle. I still don't know my way around very well since I haven't had that much alone time, Ryan's parents have been planning their little getaway...I wonder what my shitstain of a father is doing? Probably can't even wipe his own ass to save his life honestly.

As of currently, I'm walking around the castle at random, just trying to get the hang of things. I ended up walking past Rose's room for the fourth time today before I realized I was going in circles. Now I have no idea where I am but I know that I want to go outside, just for a bit. 'Sienna come outside with meeee!' I whined into the link, but there was no reply. In fact, I think it was shut off completely. "Stupid whore." I rolled my eyes, she's going to end up pregnant very soon if she doesn't cut the shit.

I sighed and managed to find the doors to the outside, I forgot a coat, but we can deal with it later. "Luna Auggie." Two guards greeted me. My face flushed in embarrassment but I smiled. "Mind if I go out?" I asked, dragging out the 'I.' They hesitated as they looked at each other, "It's fine, if Ryan tries to yell at you guys I'll beat him. He can't have all the control." They sighed and looked at each other hesitantly before they opened the doors. "Thanks!" I squeaked out before hopping out of the castle. "Snow!" I cried out to myself.

I ran out into the piled up snow and launched myself into it. It was freezing cold but it was super packy! I picked up the snow with my bare hands and rolled it into a ball, then I placed it on the ground and started rolling more snow with it. Soon enough the giant ball was too heavy to push..perfect! "My snowman gonna be thicc-" I smirked proudly to myself before gathering some more snow.

However, I was interrupted by a deep voice behind me. "Auggie..I've been trying to reach you." I turned to see Ryan standing there with a scary smile, he looked mad. 'I think momma Ryan found us-' I rolled my eyes internally at Finn. 'Uh yeah, I can see that.' I waved to Ryan innocently, "H-Heyyyy..." He walked up to me and grabbed my hands, "You're freezing! Why didn't you ask for a coat?" I shrugged, sniffling a little from the cold. "Come on-"

"Wait! My snowman isn't done!" I pulled on his grip but continued to get dragged. "You can do it later! You're going to catch a cold out here." Ryan stated, shaking his head. He dragged my in through the doors and glared at the two guards. "Hey! Stop that! I forced them to let me out." I yelled and slapped his shoulder. "Why would you go out alone anyway? You know I would have gone with you!" He was basically like a kid..a very pouty kid.

My cheeks felt really warm from being outside and I felt my nose starting to warm back up. "I didn't want to distract you from work!-" I responded before letting out a sneeze. Sneezing was great and all, but that was just terrible timing. "Oh my god, you're sick-"

"I am not!" I yelled back quickly. Ryan sighed and rolled his eyes. "Well in case you are, let's just take it easy for the rest of the day." He leaned down and kissed the side of my head. Then he led me back to our room, "Do you want to shower? It'll warm you up." I shook my head, "I already showered this morning.." Ryan shrugged, "Fair enough, let's cuddle then." He said hopping onto the bed excitedly. I chuckled and slipped my shoes off, rolling onto my back on top of the bed.

He pulled me close and pressed a kiss to the back of my head. I felt my whole body start to heat back up, it felt different though, kind of like it was starting to tingle. I pushed it to the back of my mind, though mating season does start in January...that's about a month away though.