Four

* Made a change to visuals in the last chapter if you want to go see them...you DONT have to use the visuals I gave you by the way! It's your imagination, use it wisely! *

"I'm so glad you came...you look good." Ryan purred lowly under his breath. It made my insides burn and I felt like I would melt away. "Come on, I want to get to know you better." He said to me, offering his arm. I linked mine with his and we began walking. Ryan had a tall, muscular, build. I loved every inch of it. I couldn't take my eyes off of him...the way his chest seemed to puff out with no effort, and his arms would flex under my touch, not to mention his jawline. You could cut diamonds with that thing.

I barely noticed the way I was figuratively drooling over him. He seemed to notice though, much to my dismay, "Like what you see?" Ryan cocked an eyebrow in question. "There'll be plenty to look at later." He added with a wink. I blushed harshly, looking away. "S-So," I started, "What's it like to live in a...castle?" I didn't know if he would call it that, but there was no other way to describe such a building. It was basically a castle.

"Oh man, it's amazing, but I do like to get out of there every once in a while...I like to go out and just explore a bit on my own. I have a special place I want to bring you to one day." Ryan said looking down at me with a small smirk. Special place? I was curious to know what it is already, but unfortunately it had to wait.

Ryan and I kept walking, talking for god knows how long, it's like we could keep a conversation forever if time wasn't a factor. I know that shit may hit the fan sometimes in the near future, I've learned that Ryan is very overprotective, and we're going to disagree but I know we'll always end up together in the end. Soon enough our date ends, it's almost 11 o'clock at night and we were both getting tired.

We were standing in front of the house, Ryan grabbed both of my hands and looked at me, I looked up at him with a small smile. "What?" I asked chuckling. He didn't reply and leaned forward, planting his lips on mine, I felt sparks shooting through my body when I kissed back. I gripped his biceps in slight shock as he supported me by grabbing onto my hips. From my head to my toe there was a warm tingle and I could feel the bond between us strengthen even more.

We pulled back for a breath at the same time and Ryan smiled down at my dazed expression. "You taste good, pup." He teased, patting my left hip before dragging me inside. I blinked, did that actually happen? This man made me lose all of my confidence, almost like he sucked it all right out of me. "-ove, hey, did I lose ya?" Ryan asked, snapping his fingers in front of my face. "What?" I asked looking up at him. He chuckled and brushed back my curls. "Let's go to bed." He started walking towards his room, but he was still holding my hand. "I-In your room?" I asked with slightly wide eyes. "Yeah, of course, where else would we sleep?" Oh fuck it, I guess I'm goin with the flow.

We got up to his room, letting me in, it was pitch black. Ryan turned on the light and closed the door. "Who rooms with you?" I asked turning towards him. "My other beta, but she's uh...out right now, 'playing' with her mate." He chuckled, shaking his coat off. "Come on, little one, we have to get you to bed so that we can leave early tomorrow." Ryan smiled. The pet name made my stomach drop, god, am I really into that type of thing? Whatever. Learn some new shit everyday.

Ryan and I went to his room, which was substantially more spacious and open. I loved it way more than mine already, maybe because everything smelled like him and his scent is intoxicating. I stopped in my tracks, I don't even have any pajamas...

"Here, take these." Clothes covered my vision as they were placed on top of my head. I grabbed them and saw an oversized t-shirt and...where the fuck are the pants? This bitch didn't give me any? "There's no pants-" I was cut off with a "I know." As he waltzed into the bathroom and shut the door. I sighed and turned around. "Fucking bitch, of course you wouldn't give me any pants- fucking horndog." I growled to myself as I slipped off my clothes and put on the t-shirt. It went down to the tops of my knees surprisingly, I wanted to crumble to the floor, I look way to skinny. I feel gross. I folded my clothes and put them aside on a chair before sitting on the bed.