The gods found out!

A/N: Hello! This is my first time writing a story on Wattpad. I like imagining stories but never wrote them so I might have made this a bit cringy. I would be glad if you guys liked my book and maybe followed me. And I am also an 8th grader so I have a lot of stuff going on in my life but I will update whenever I have time to and if you have suggestions, I will gladly look over them. Hope you like my story!

My name is Scarlett Aura Wolf and I am 15 years old. I am a daughter of Hestia. I know, I know. "Hestia is a maiden. She took an oath not to lose her virginity! Who shouldn't have been born!" Believe me. I know. I have heard that statement about my life. In case you all are wondering, I am gonna show you my backstory.

Flashback to 14 years

"Hello, Scarlett. I am your mother Hestia. Can you say mother?", Hestia asks.

"Mama!", I said.

"Eh. Close enough."

Suddenly, the king of the gods came where Hestia was lying with her daughter. The man himself, Zeus

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS HESTIA?!", Zeus yelled at the top of his lungs.

Mom had a surprised and angry look on her face.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO YELL AT ME LIKE THAT!! I HAVE LOVED ONE MAN AND I HAVE TO GIVE BIRTH TO A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER WHILE YOU HAVE BEEN GOING BEHIND HERA'S BACK AND HAVING 'FUN' WITH THEM AND CREATING MULTIPLE CHILDREN! AND I REALIZE THAT I HAVE TAKEN AN OATH OF MAIDEN BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOW THAT NOT EVERYONE STAYS A MAIDEN! TAKE ATHENA FOR EXAMPLE! SHE WAS A MAIDEN AND SHE STILL HAS A LOT OF CHILDREN!", Mom yelled. I woke up from all the yelling and I started crying. They were being too loud.

"YOU ARE.... right. I am sorry. It's just I don't someone else taking my throne."

I realize that I am a baby but I can understand what he was saying. Me? A queen? Wow. That was the most absurd idea I have ever heard. Then I look over at my mom. She looks really angry. I touch her hand and I can hear her thoughts.

'He is being too powerful. I think Scarlett would be more of a better queen than him. I mean. He is too full of himself. I will teach her to be very strong and will teach her how to use her powers.'

"Mama!", I said, "Why you sad mama?"

"It's okay baby. Your uncle and I are just talking."

"Hmmm? More like yelling."

Mama just looked at me with such shock. Uncle Zeus just looked at me with a mischievous smirk. Then I see a very bright light. I close my eyes knowing I would go blind. I open them again to see a lot of people. Are they my family?

.........

"YOU HAVE A BABY?!", they all yelled.