I'm In Love Again

A/N: I thought I would try a music video this time. I hope you enjoy and follow me and rank me!

Did he kiss...me? ME? I quickly pull away from him and see that he is as equally flustered as I am.

"Oh, my gods! I am so sorry, Scarlett! I didn't mean to- I mean that I wanted to- Gah! I mean that I am so sorry and I didn't mean for it to happen!", Ethan yelled. I am kinda sad that he didn't want to kiss me...but...nevermind.

"It's okay Ethan. Don't worry too much. It's just that... that was my first kiss and...yeah."

"Oh. I am sorry. Again." Is he blushing?

"It's fine. :) No big deal. Come on. We need to go to class and we are already late as fuck."

"Woah! Never heard you say a cuss word before."

"You are the first person to." I grab his hand and lead us to the 3rd period. 2nd period was over the minute we got into school, so why not just go to the third period? After we go in, Mr. Thorn greeted us. Ugh. Mr. Thorn. The vice-principle of Goode High School. I hate him. He never lets us do anything fun and he is always smelling everyone as well as touching them like he is looking for something. 

"Well, well. Ms. Wolf and Mr. Fortier. Nice of you to join us. Did you have a fun time sleeping in and not coming to school to further your education?", Mr. Thorn asked. Well, we got a little sidetracked. He can't really blame us.

"Well, Mr. Thorn. We missed our bus and we ran after it but the bus didn't stop or even acknowledge us. But we are sorry and it won't happen again. I promise" I nudge Ethan and he nods agreeing to what I just said. 

"*Sigh* Just go to your seats. And don't ever let this happen again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir!"After 2 more classes ended. It was time for lunch. Ethan, Shelly and Amber and I go together to lunch outside when Mr. Thorn calls me inside. "Ms. Wolf. Please follow me into the auditorium." I follow him and when we get there, I realize that we are in a different room then I thought we were supposed to go to. "Where is she?"

"Where is who, Mr. Thorn?"

"Oh don't play dumb with me. I know you know where she is. WHERE IS SHE?" He turns into something I can't quite figure. Then I look at the paintings and see that he is a... MANTICORE? 'But that is Greek. And mythical. They can't be real.' He has the head of a lion, goat/monster legs and a scorpion tail.

' He has the head of a lion, goat/monster legs and a scorpion tail

As Thorn comes towards me, I feel my ring blazing. I close my eyes and open them to see a flaming sword in my hand.

It had a red jewel in the middle and there was a crystal ball on the bottom of the handle

It had a red jewel in the middle and there was a crystal ball on the bottom of the handle. It was so beautiful. I suddenly felt strategies flow through my brain showing me multiple ways on how to defeat and/or escape Thorn. Then I knew what I had to do. I quickly ran to the side and did jumped on the wall and did a backflip. I happen to exactly land on Thorn and plunge my sword into his neck. I see a lot of blood and I felt a little bit of it flow down my face. Ugh. I quickly wipe the blood off my face and wipe it on Thorn. I fall down and when I look around, I don't see Thorn anymore, my sword was gone and was turned into my ring again and my clothes were back to normal. Is healing one of Hestia's abilities? 

I go outside and see everyone still eating lunch. "Hey, you guys. Save some for me?"

"Yeah. I saved you a sandwich.", Ethan said. "Thank you :)"

We sat eating lunch and laughing throughout the whole day. I look over to Ethan and realize that the one feeling I had hidden within myself grow.

.

.

.

I am in love again