Powers

A/N: I am so so sooooo sorry for not updating for a long time. I was just trying to figure out the plot of the story and I was trying to get the inspiration for this story. This is where they figure out their powers and use them to grant them safe passage to camp! Hope you enjoy!  

We kept running through the woods until we couldn't anymore. We slowed down and found a spot near a bunch of trees. I put Kendra down as Ethan puts Ciana down next to Kendra. 

'Okay...now how do I heal them?'

'Focus on your power', Mother says.

'I get that. But what are my powers?', I ask.

'Well, your powers include creating home-made food, creating fire, transporting using fire, and healing.', Mom concluded.

"Awesome...", I accidentally said out loud. 

The three looked at me weirdly.

I turn to Ethan, "Sorry, talking to my mom. While I talk to her, do you think you can explain to Ken and Ciana what I explained to you?", I ask.

He nods in agreement and that was my cue to continue talking to my mother.

'So, how do I use the power of healing to heal my besties?'

'Focus. Try to imagine fire running through your veins and into your palms. Place them on the wounds and imagine the wound getting better. You will feel a tug in your stomach. That's how you will know it is working.'

'Kay, thanks, Mom.'

'Anytime, Scarlett.'

I first turn to Kendra since she is the one with the most injuries. I place my hand over her broken leg and think about what my mom told me to think when I closed my eyes. I soon felt a tug in my stomach and I knew it was working. I opened my eyes to see three shocked faces and one fully healed leg. I then smile. Then laugh at my accomplishment. I go to Kendra's other injuries and heal them. I then head over to Cia and heal her injuries too. 

Now only one question was on my mind right now.

Why did Cia and Ken get the injuries in the first place? And how?

"So... Are you guys gonna tell me?", I ask.

"Tell you what?", Ciana asks.

"Um.. how you manage to get a lot of injuries and one broken leg?!", I cried out pointing at Kendra's leg.

"Well, Audrey. She was saying stuff about how you were a slut and how Ethan was your next target. And it wasn't right! So when Ciana and I went to confront her, she had her goons pull us down and well, you know...", Kendra trailed off.

"Why would Audrey think that?! Scar and I are just friends.", Ethan said.

(Hello Denial. We meet again. *Flashback to Adrien saying how he and Marinette are "JUST FRIENDS"* Shudders)

My shoulders droop as soon as he 'just friends'. What did I expect? We only knew each other today. 

Maybe he will like me after we spend some time together.

And apparently I think Ciana and Kendra saw my action and began to smirk.

Oh no...

"So wait. Scar, how did you do that?! The healing thingie.", Kendra asked.

I looked at Ethan and he smiled sheepishly which meant that he didn't do what I asked which was to catch Cia and Ken on everything. Ugh.

I began to explain everything that went on today and it took a long time because they kept interrupting me, but I managed to finish the entire story in almost an hour.

They both looked very shocked at what I said but they almost fainted when I said that they were also demi-gods, just like me. I laughed mentally as they tried to process this information. 

Judging by their expressions, I think that they are trying to figure out who their parent is.

"So for Ethan, it is going to be his mom and for you two, it is going to be your dad.", I said.

I left them to figure everything out while I went out to try to find food. 

Wait... GODS DAM IT! I am so stupid!

I walk back to our 'camp' and sat back down. I thought of pizza and fries and snapped my fingers and immediately they appeared in our laps. I thought of fire and held my palm out towards the firewood we had collected before since it was getting dark. 

We all ate our food and got comfortable so we can get up early tomorrow and head to our new home, I guess.

As I laid down next to Ethan, I immediately thought,

I LOVE my powers!