You have a baby!?

A/N: Yay! This is my second chapter. I hope you like this chapter!

"YOU HAVE A BABY!?", they all yelled.

"YES. I HAVE A BABY! NOW Y'ALL BETTER SPEAK YOUR INNER VOICE OR I WILL TAKE AWAY ALL THE FIRE EXISTING ON THIS PLANET!", Mama yelled. Wow. She is so cool. I am so happy she is my mom. I saw everyone then back away from her slowly except one. She has long black hair and she has a helmet under her arm. She looks like she is wearing a greek dress with armor. 

"Aunt Hestia. Do you think it is proper of you to have a child?", the lady said. She looks very familiar as if I have met her before. She looks like the goddess Athena!

" Good job, Honey! Yes, that is your cousin, Athena.", Mama said. Oops. It looks like she read my mind.

"MAMA!", I said very angrily. I touched her arm and thought to her, 'You should not read my mind, Mama. It is not good!'

"I am sorry baby. It was a bit of a habit for me to sometimes read the minds of others. Like for example, Apollo, stop looking at what my daughter will look like in the future! You should not use your power so carelessly!"

"GAHH! STOP IT AUNT HESTIA! DON'T READ MY MIND!", who I think Apollo said, "IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I WANT TO KNOW IF SHE IS A THREAT IN THE FUTURE OR NOT! GREAT NOW YOU MADE ME LOSE MY FOCUS!"

Mama sets me down in the crib and talks to the others. I want to be with her! I start crying, alarming everyone. Then someone carries me in their arms. I start to think it is my mom but it is not. It is a lady with black hair, brown eyes, and caring expression. I ask her, "Who are you?" She does not reply back. Why? She is just staring at me with intensity. Is it because I am a baby? Do I have something on my face?!

"Haha. No Scarlett. Your auntie Hera is looking at your eyes. Do you know what color your eyes are?", Mama asked.

"No.", I said. Then Aunt Hera takes me to a mirror and I look at myself. Then everyone else starts to surround us. Are those gold eyes? WHOA! SO COOL!

Aunt Hera sees my excitement and laughs at my expression. Then so does everybody. But then I feel a strong aura from someone. Is it Lord Zeus? I don't want to be with him. He is too mean. He is gonna kill me! I feel something wet and touch my cheek to feel tears running down my face. Mama sees me and walks over to take me from Auntie Hera.

"It's an ok sweetheart. Zeus won't do anything to you. You are just a baby. A very cute baby. I will show everyone to you. Here are your aunties: Hera, Demeter, Persephone who is also one of your cousins and Metis. Here are your uncles: Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon. Here are your cousins lastly: Apollo, Artemis, Athena, Hermes, Dionysus, Ares, Hebe, and Hephaestus.", Mama said.

I look around the room and set my face on a guy with blond hair and bright blue eyes. He is pretty. But I want him to be kinda like my brother. Then his face changes to intensity. Is he looking into my future? I want to know what my future is like! He comes forward to Mama and says,

...........

"I will propose to her."